The Captain Of The Ship*****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
OK, let's evaluate the Captain of the ship.
He sailed out with half a tank of fuel at high speed. The engineer said they were low on fuel. He said more speed. There was a temporary stop while they refueled.

The passengers told the Captain that some one was searching there rooms. He said it was for there own safety and no information found would be kept.

The passengers were getting sick. He said he was trying to keep cost down so he just hired one doctor. They said they paid for a luxery cruise.

When pirates attacked he ordered the only guard to stop them with a water pistol.

I think it's time for the Captain to check out. The big problem is the First Mate doesn't know the bow from the stern! Frank...
51 butterfly.jpg
PS: The Captain said he is sorry he misrepresented the cruise!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, I got one PM. I don't think anyone else drew the parallel. Frank...
DEATH VALLEY SUNSET 04.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yeah, I understand the parable and agree ... but I was just on Ban and didn't want to go back right away.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
OK, let's evaluate the Captain of the ship.
He sailed out with half a tank of fuel at high speed. The engineer said they were low on fuel. He said more speed. There was a temporary stop while they refueled.

The passengers told the Captain that some one was searching there rooms. He said it was for there own safety and no information found would be kept.

The passengers were getting sick. He said he was trying to keep cost down so he just hired one doctor. They said they paid for a luxery cruise.

When pirates attacked he ordered the only guard to stop them with a water pistol.

I think it's time for the Captain to check out. The big problem is the First Mate doesn't know the bow from the stern! Frank...
View attachment 895273
PS: The Captain said he is sorry he misrepresented the cruise!
PS: The Captain said everyone in tourist class must move to first class and pay the difference!
PS: Wait a minute, there is to much decent, Maybe you can keep tourist for this trip.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get it. How do you spell clueless and liar? I did read where somebody pretty important said that your (that is, his) father is a liar and the father of all lies. So who's ever going to believe him again?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I get it. How do you spell clueless and liar? I did read where somebody pretty important said that your (that is, his) father is a liar and the father of all lies. So who's ever going to believe him again?

"deceptive" It served his purpose, that is until the smoke cleared. The thing about not telling the truth about something is it takes another not telling the truth to cover the first. Frank...
Bull.jpg

Attachments

• 111-1 profile.jpg
    111-1 profile.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 79
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I thought the Captain was supposed to go down with the ship!

God Bless

Chris

I think he is doing the dog paddle right now. His big problem is this is not the first of his ships to sink. Frank...

AAchris craft.jpg This might be his getaway craft chris. lol

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't you need to amend the 2nd sentence for it's forum and decor? After all, the guard dogs are watching.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I think the Captain would like to do away with the second! Frank... Y  cannons.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Is it possible the Captain is displaying a little fear? Frank...
111-2 head.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Hay, the Captain took a look and agreed to wait 6 months before checking the water in the bilge again and deciding if he should turn on the bilge pumps again. I think he is using the Nortn Korea system. Frank...
111-1 profileblk.jpg How deep it is!

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stage is set, marine law will be in effect, there will be no new captains.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, the little over half the crew that wanted to stay on the ship are having second thoughts, but the Capt wants to stay. I think more than half the passengers want off. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, the Capt. just stated that no one gets off while I am here. Perhaps we need to 'peach' the Capt. Frank... 111-2 700Warrior Head.jpg

I just saw where Harvard students voted that we would be better off without the Captain!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well another exemption has been allowed to leave the ship. How long can the ship stay afloat? Frank...
AAchris craft.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions