Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's called, "poking the bear", "smacking the hornets nests", "messing with Sasquatch".
Does that help? :laughing7:

OP
OP
NHBandit

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
It's called, "poking the bear", "smacking the hornets nests", "messing with Sasquatch".
Does that help? :laughing7:
lol thanks.. Any guesses as to why he's doing this ? I will admit I think it was a needed move. The Chinese have decided to see what they can get away with and a strong response was the only sensible option.

OP
OP
NHBandit

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I'm guessin he just wanted to take the focus off Obamacare...
But but... what will we ever do if the Chinese get mad & stop sending stuff to Walmart ? We would have to re-open all the vacant US factories, yank people off welfare and put them to work making stuff, etc. Hell if it happens soon it might even stop those 120 Sears & K-Mart stores from closing that are scheduled to shut the doors..... Nah.. Oblamer ain't that smart.

Last edited:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
If ya want to send China back 60 years just bomb their infrastructure. They don't have the capacity to wage an intercontinental war.
This was a favor asked by Japan. So now China knows who their friends aren't.
I wouldn't worry. Marshall McCluan (sp) book The Medium is the Message ( actually the soft cover of the book said The Medium is the Massage) said almost 50 years ago, that future wars were too expensive for Nations and wars would be fought in the back yards of the world. So far he's been right.

So by past example we should be prepared for China and the USA to find a good backyard to fight in. Ya know, like boys on the playground, let them get it out of their systems. The message (massage) was to let China know Japan isn't alone.
Now, what's missing in all this is no one asked us if we are willing to die for this noble cause. To fight over a dispute of who owns these islands.
No surprise, we're are never asked. We haven't had a noble war in 70 years. Solders have, politicians haven't.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
my bet is ( watch for the upcoming thread) that he sent the planes to pick up more chinese troops for the us invasion

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions