Now This Is An Airline!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Airlineā€™s huge secret shocks passengers with Christmas gifts on arrival; goes viral

December 11, 2013
By Michael Dorstewitz

Does Santa Clausnreally exist? He does according to a Canadian airline, and it proved this by granting the wishes of two planeloads of passengers within the time span of a single flight.

WestJet posted this video Sunday, and as of Wednesday morning has over six million views. Bet it puts a smile on your face.

Watch the Christmas miracle below, and to keep you in the spirit, check out A cappella groupā€™s amazing version of ā€˜Little Drummer Boyā€™ goes insanely viral.

Airline?s huge secret shocks passengers with Christmas gifts on arrival; goes viral - BizPac Review

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sooo cool!! Love those little faces..:))

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sweet! thanks for posting it T.H..
Socks and underwear! L.O.L..
Maybe he,ll ask for world peace next year!
Applaud the practicality of many. Warm scarf guy did well.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! thanks for posting it T.H..
Socks and underwear! L.O.L..
Maybe he,ll ask for world peace next year!
Applaud the practicality of many. Warm scarf guy did well.

Who asks for socks and underwear?...LOL.

Bet he wishes he had asked for big screen now. Wonder what would have happen if he had asked for a 2014 Miata....?

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Ehhh...

While it certainly is a "heart warming" story, I am still hesitant to get that warm fuzzy feeling over this.

The company is capitalizing on this project by making this video and it going viral. IMO, it is nothing more than a clever marketing campaign to bring the company some good publicity. And of course, is anyone surprised that it is a Canadian company that decided to do this?

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ehhh...

While it certainly is a "heart warming" story, I am still hesitant to get that warm fuzzy feeling over this.

The company is capitalizing on this project by making this video and it going viral. IMO, it is nothing more than a clever marketing campaign to bring the company some good publicity. And of course, is anyone surprised that it is a Canadian company that decided to do this?

Who cares if it was a commerical, they made 2 plane loads of fliers very happy..

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would rather have lower airlines ticket prices, no charges for baggage, and no screaming cats stuffed under my seat for hours, than get presents from airline companies.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would rather have lower airlines ticket prices, no charges for baggage, and no screaming cats stuffed under my seat for hours, than get presents from airline companies.

Better chance of all my hair growing back in my bald spot....

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have asked for the Mega Millions Power Ball winning numbers for tonight, $636 Million! I would like to see that happen!

That was so cool the airline did that! Goes to show there are still good hearted people out there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions