Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I sometimes visit a section of the forum, read a thread and then go back out to the main portion and all of the "NEW" notices are gone.

On another forum, I've actually had a mod make posts under my name. Forums do allow mods to view the forum as other individuals for testing purposes.

That has not happened here, but something is apparently going on with cookies.

The cookies sure help minimize the amount of scanning needed before getting to the latest posts in a thread.

Anyone else having this problem?

For instance, come here this evening and there is not a "NEW" notice on Crispin's Critters. I do not visit that thread as I'm likely to say something I'll regret again, so it should still have the "NEW" tag in front of the thread.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I haven't had a problem with the NEW tag, but the heading at the top had lettering that was cut in half. The operating system comes in from time to time and adds changes when I am ready to shut down. They added about 1000 changes and the heading straightened out. I suspect they are weeding out the mini bugs from time to time. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't had the exact same thing you mentioned but last week I couldn't post on a particular thread. So I wrote the Mod's asking why? I was told they can block you from posting at all but not on an individual thread or he said he didn't think they could. And today I couldn't reply to any threads or start a new post. I've never been in trouble here (yet) or have received any warning neither. So I tried again a couple hours yet and then I could....??????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread