Need some help

Guldgrävaren_98

May 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello guys!

As you probably know there are three more letters (å,ä,ö) in the swedish alphabet.
When I was new to this forum I did the mistake to chose the name Guldgrävaren_98 (Golddigger_98 in english). The international websites can´t read those letters and replace them with symbols. As you can see my name looks very strange and I want to change it, the problem is that I don´t know how? Is it even possible? I don´t want a name nobody knows what it means or what it comes from, please help me.... :dontknow:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll say this buddy,the person that judges you on what your name looks like here isnt worth knowing.Be different,be yourself,be an individual.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I know you used to be able to change your username. I cannot remember how it is done. Try asking your question here:
HELP!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do a report post on your post and request name change and the name you wish to use and admins will change. Members can no longer change their names without admin help.

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
We now know where your user name comes from and what it means. Your Swedish user name is quite distinctive, unlike so many other user names on TNet.
Personally, I'd vote you keep it the way it is; there will be no doubt as to who you are--but feel free to request the change as directed above if you choose.
'Välkommen till Treasurenet',
Don.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Guldgrävaren_98

May 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks. I´ll give it a try, I really need to change my name now. I´ve got some problems while logging in. I don´t have those symbols on my keyboard so everytime I shall login I have to go to my mail, find my account info and then do the "copy and paste" method. I find this very disturbing and want to do something about it. :BangHead:

Thanks for taking time :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread