The entire Second amendment forum is closed to new posts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are a few Glitches right now.

Admin is working on it

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newest changes...

Hey Everyone,
This is just a quick note to tell you about a minor change we're making for the new year. As they have tended to cause drama and distract from what we're trying to do here, we are deleting any politically based forums as of this morning. It was a group decision made by the administrators and moderators for the betterment of the forum, and I think it will help bring us a cheerful and more polite 2014.

It was a certain type of behavior among the members that prompted this decision, among other things, so please be assured, that type of behavior will not be permitted to bleed out into the other forums. Moderators have been advised to hold all members to the terms of service with new enthusiasm going forward.

Posting political discussions in other forums will not be tolerated, but don't fear. If you wish to engage in political discussion of any kind, we have a site for you. For discussions on current events and governmental happenings, visit UsMessageBoard.com . Those of you interested in second amendment rights and firearms discussions can check out DefensiveCarry.com. We also host a variety of outdoor/ firearms sites specific to various manufacturers. You can PM me whenever you like and I'll be happy to help you find a site that suits your needs.

Thanks!
Aaron, and the TNet Staff.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP