Hey Duck fans..the old duck is back!!! - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Hey Duck fans..the old duck is back!!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    1222 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I like Phil's attitude. He once told a group at the Sportsmens Ministry in Georgia in 2009 that "A good woman is "hard to find". Mainly because these boys are waiting until they get to be about 20 years old before they marry 'em. Look, you wait til they get to be about 20 year old, the only picking that's going to take place is your pocket. You gotta marry these girls when they're 15 or 16, they'll pick your ducks. You need to check with mom and dad about that, of course."

Go Phil, Go.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

Quote Originally Posted by NHBandit View Post
    Short version.. Phil Robertson gets canned from the most popular cable tv show in history for expressing his religious beliefs and telling a story about what it was like to grow up in the deep South in the 1950s. Meanwhile a hugely popular role model for our children "Hannah Montana" grows up to become Miley Cyrus, acts like a $10 hooker, and people cheer & throw money... If you don't see the problem with this I don't know what to say. Can we please now not allow this thread to get too "political" and cause it to dissapear ? Censorship is alive & well lately and not just on television.....
    ok... So where does A&E's rights come into this? Creating a firestorm to force their hand is the American way? If you think that is right I don't know what to say.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6316 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Patch View Post
    ok... So where does A&E's rights come into this? Creating a firestorm to force their hand is the American way? If you think that is right I don't know what to say.
    Publicity stunt is all it was, planned by both sides to increase ratings which I heard (but didn't check out for myself yet) were sliding.

As to censorship, guess some did go gently into that good night ...
    "For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have anymore reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. . . . Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge or wisdom in the Grave, where you are going." -- Ecclesiastes 9:5 & 10

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    1272 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I don't like phonies.

Here's the guy I like:
    Reality TV makes ?Swamp Man? famous, but ?rich? is a relative term | New Orleans CityBusiness

He's just right out there, and I've no doubt that if you went to see him, he would be as friendly as he is on the air. Plus a hoot; I'd like to spend a day with him on the water, helping him out to earn my keep.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ó Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links