🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man's Best Friend

2uixlpu.jpg

27zb0i9.jpg

The first year I bought mine I used it twice, so was shaking my head a little it being $500 a pop. But fast forward several years to this Winter when I'm using it... make that needing it, twice a week. The snow just won't stop, and without my best buddy I think I'd be going insane! It's now one of those things similar to my detector, that if it breaks I'm probably buying another the next day.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
IP:

Here in Jersey I have not really needed to use a snow blower for the past 2 years. We will see what this year holds.

About a year ago I picked up a cheap snow blower in the trash. Took it home, poured fresh gas in it, and it fired right up.

I tried to trade an old Garrett machine I have for a nice snow blower with a guy on CL earlier this year but he flaked out on me and we never did the deal.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One of the worst snow storms I'd ever seen was while in Alabama in 1980..we were stuck in our car for almost an entire day on the bridge over the black warrior river.

That's cause Southerners( myself included) don't know how to drive in it thus it's better to stay in your car!

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
Where I live, I have a more dual purpose best friend. No snow storm too deep!

VPR

Attachments

• 007_1_8.JPG
    007_1_8.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 71
OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that tractor certainly will do the job, but this one...well there MUST be some rednecks up north lol...gotta love em!

Mike

Yes, I wish I had one of those! Sure it might wake up the neighbors at 6am sounding like a jet getting ready to take off, but that's not my problem! :)

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
Yes, I wish I had one of those! Sure it might wake up the neighbors at 6am sounding like a jet getting ready to take off, but that's not my problem! :)

That is a mans snow blower for sure!! What do you do when you put a stone through your neighbors window, three blocks away:laughing7:

VPR

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2uixlpu.jpg

27zb0i9.jpg

The first year I bought mine I used it twice, so was shaking my head a little it being $500 a pop. But fast forward several years to this Winter when I'm using it... make that needing it, twice a week. The snow just won't stop, and without my best buddy I think I'd be going insane! It's now one of those things similar to my detector, that if it breaks I'm probably buying another the next day.

Iron Patch.... did you find that with your MD? You did an absolutely amazing job of cleaning her up guy. I dug one up here in Tennessee from the 1880's but it ran like ***t. For you which came 1st the chicken or the egg (snowblower or MD)? SUGGESTION: Move south, cash in blower and buy another MD... Brad

OP
OP
Iron Patch

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch.... did you find that with your MD? You did an absolutely amazing job of cleaning her up guy. I dug one up here in Tennessee from the 1880's but it ran like ***t. For you which came 1st the chicken or the egg (snowblower or MD)? SUGGESTION: Move south, cash in blower and buy another MD... Brad

My actual snow blower does look like something I dug up! :)

I just did buy another detector, and by the looks of this weekend a 2nd snow blower wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread