OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Beats the way that I met some neighbors that I use to have after moving back here:laughing7:

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well this is a great idea, but how do we keep the umm..hrm.looking for the right word here..how do we keep the non-RIGHT handed people from jumping in and twisting words and ultimately getting the thread locked.

I have a suggestion for that, make me a mod, I'll be fair, yet brutal, I take crap from nobody, blame 10+ years as an IRC server admin for the hard side of me lol..

But anyway, I hope we can have some good discussions in this thread, that other forum the admin suggested is like WW3 lol pure brutality.

Mike

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doves.....marinate in terriaki sauce and garlic, fire up the grill, and cook for approx. 2 min. per side....I usually just split in half.....pour a tall Capt. Morgans and ginger ale, put a fire in the fire pit, and enjoy life.

Great site you have started RJC.......Gary
.. I sometimes like my steak natural(small salt and pepper,, and Lots of butter), usually blackened(cajun spicy).. and occasionally marinated in teryaki sauce with a little bit of Soy.. Hard to pin it down sometimes.

That dove sounds great as a change of pace. Maybe I will do that on half next time!:icon_thumleft:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave,

That recipe of terriaki and garlic is also the same that I use on duck breasts, and venison.....have also saute'd mushrooms in it and put over grilled steaks.......Gary

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
As the evening travels into history and my eyes begin to close, I wish all my friends a good evening. And tomorrow we will begin again.

:)

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I was in a friends field a few years ago, some others on the other side.. now and then shot rained down on us too,, had to be about 400 yards between us. We thought it was a hoot.

Another time shot landed on a fellas house,, like yours,, but they called the police and said people were shooting at them. When the police arrived and saw how far off we were they just laughed it off. Wonder how that would go over now? ( It was a Very rural area,, but the people that moved in came from the city).
Yeah but I'm "different".. I moved from a rural area in NH to a rural area in TN to get away from city folks that were moving in. Even the guys in my local car club tell me I ain't no "regular yankee" LOL I think it's a compliment.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A group a few of us belonged to started a site a few years ago.. people posted,, then started slowing down, eventually I think I was the last one. Funny thing about our type, we think discussions are not that necessary,, we forget that someone is always willing to take your silence as agreement with their lunacy, and if you aren't there to support the right ideas.. they try to fill the void with their own. It is how they have been seizing control even with a small group of people.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bandit,

At least coming from the North Country, you are well prepared to live and prosper anywhere.......Gary

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah but I'm "different".. I moved from a rural area in NH to a rural area in TN to get away from city folks that were moving in. Even the guys in my local car club tell me I ain't no "regular yankee" LOL I think it's a compliment.

And I agree. lol

Dec 5, 2013
Springfield, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red, I just took a seat in one of your nice comfortable red velvet wing chairs and put my feet up on the ottoman. Your batman quickly came to offer me a cocktail and prodded the fire. I like the place so far (the walnut paneling is sumptuous) and am looking forward to some very spirited discussions about (non) politics and (non) religion.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Don't know if it will make a difference but I just posted on the thread started by pippinwhitepaws and titled "jersyben" that in the spirit of the Christmas truce thread I propose that they simply leave us alone and we will do the same for them. We're never going to change any minds anyway. I haven't got a response so far to my offer but I feel it's fair and a friendly gesture. What say the rest of ya ?

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bruce,

Where did you find the red velvet chair? Good evening to you, and hope the spirits are kind......Gary

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
some of the best venison I ever had was from a slob hunter.I was deer hunting and it was time to head home.So I hit the street from the woods and there at the side of the road was a garbage bag.I opened it up and the remains of a deer kill in it.Being below freezing i knew it was fresh (as it wasnt frozen like i was)so I brought it home.Only thing worth having was the hide and the rib cage.Made a nice BBQ rack of ribs I'll tell you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread