REDs PATRIOTIC BUNKER

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
You know me and I know it annoys some people, but I try to stay right in the middle of the road on all subjects, for you never know when your own circumstances may change, btw if I start getting weird, blame the norco+adderal+ativan+latuda crap they have me on of course my adding the JD to that mix always makes for some intresting convos atleast untill I pass out lol...wait what the hell was I talking about ? damn I forgot.

Mike

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Red, I just took a seat in one of your nice comfortable red velvet wing chairs and put my feet up on the ottoman. Your batman quickly came to offer me a cocktail and prodded the fire. I like the place so far (the walnut paneling is sumptuous) and am looking forward to some very spirited discussions about (non) politics and (non) religion.

Check out the library buddy,I'm sure you'll enjoy.You need it I got it.:icon_thumleft:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Red, I just took a seat in one of your nice comfortable red velvet wing chairs and put my feet up on the ottoman. Your batman quickly came to offer me a cocktail and prodded the fire. I like the place so far (the walnut paneling is sumptuous) and am looking forward to some very spirited discussions about (non) politics and (non) religion.

If I may suggest,hit your enter button several times before

typing,your user name over laps your posts. Just sayin.

God Bless

Chris

Dec 5, 2013
Springfield, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bruce,

Where did you find the red velvet chair? Good evening to you, and hope the spirits are kind......Gary

LOL Good evening to you too, sir, the velvet chairs are all in the main hall. Didn't you see them? Red has appointed this place nicely. Quite up to our expectations. Perhaps you missed the hall because the gentleman's "parlor" was too distracting? It has a billiards table in it, And a concierge who hands you anything you might need. :) I can stay here forever.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am usually that old woodsman who stays out by the roaring fire, and keeps the wood piling on.....a simple stump, and some rum and I'm happy........Gary

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if it will make a difference but I just posted on the thread started by pippinwhitepaws and titled "jersyben" that in the spirit of the Christmas truce thread I propose that they simply leave us alone and we will do the same for them. We're never going to change any minds anyway. I haven't got a response so far to my offer but I feel it's fair and a friendly gesture. What say the rest of ya ?

Well , you know I like Spicey. But I would hate to start hitting the report button. I have only done it 1 time in my entire tenure here, but it looks like the only way to rid a thread of malcontents and buccaneers.

Seems if you allow some on the thread that feel offended all the time the thread gets locked down. I personally have left some threads alone so they could post into the 1000s (even though it was highly offensive to me, at times).. I thought it was nice of me but no one has thanked me yet.?

It is tough being magnanimous And anonymous. No respect.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bandit,

I think that while the post had merit, as I also read that thread, I also think that the OP here wanted to leave all baggage at the door. Seems you have already forgot the post you addressed to me earlier today?????

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All these recipes! Are y'all gonna start talking about knitting next? :laughing7:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I also think that the OP here wanted to leave all baggage at the door

Yes please,I asked permission before hand to start this thread.I gave my word before I started this thread.I dont give my word lightly.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Bandit,

At least coming from the North Country, you are well prepared to live and prosper anywhere.......Gary
Agreed. Southern folks who have never spent much time in New England tend to think we're all alike and as you know that couldn't be further from the truth. I don't like most folks from "Boston" any more than they do.. lol You know what I mean. The others probably just think I'm nuts but that's ok too. Here's the wife from a couple years ago. She was raised by her grandparents in Northern VT and grandpa was a one armed half Mohawk trapper who taught her how to hunt & fish & skin most any animal alive in that part of the country. She can hold her own...

Attachments

• Mrs Bandit-1.jpg
    Mrs Bandit-1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 109

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Bandit,

I think that while the post had merit, as I also read that thread, I also think that the OP here wanted to leave all baggage at the door. Seems you have already forgot the post you addressed to me earlier today?????
I didn't forget I just put it behind me in the spirit of making a fresh start. I was also a bit touchy over "our" forum being shut down and it was hard to tell the "friends" from the "enemy" at that point. If you don't want to put it behind us would an apology make a difference ?

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Agreed. Southern folks who have never spent much time in New England tend to think we're all alike and as you know that couldn't be further from the truth. I don't like most folks from "Boston" any more than they do.. lol You know what I mean. The others probably just think I'm nuts but that's ok too. Here's the wife from a couple years ago. She was raised by her grandparents in Northern VT and grandpa was a one armed half Mohawk trapper who taught her how to hunt & fish & skin most any animal alive in that part of the country. She can hold her own...
Dang,she looks like she could hold her own and I mean that in a good way.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coily,

A little aside to learning to knit......When I was competitively shooting Combat and police matches, I wanted my wife to accompany me. She said she would learn to shhot handguns, if I would learn to knit. Well long story, short......She went to the Bianchi Cup matches in Missouri, and we both shot throughout the East and Canada.....I on the other hand knit 1, pearled 1, and threw it into the corner....oh well, I t was a good 3 years of shooting before it cost more than the prize money coming in....and we retired from it. But we met some of the finest people, and still keep in touch with some of them.......Gary

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah but I'm "different".. I moved from a rural area in NH to a rural area in TN to get away from city folks that were moving in. Even the guys in my local car club tell me I ain't no "regular yankee" LOL I think it's a compliment.

I lived on Cosby 3 years before I wasn't a damn yankee,

them folks are Clanish now,met a lot of nice mountain

folk,never did met any hillbillies though,sure miss that place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions