Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am not baiting you if you think that.NF..im lonely. need anything I can to take my mind off the desperate feelings I am having, damn I hate being this way.
yall probably think I am some crazy freak, not that I would blame anybody, I am.

I know I "ragged" on you some yesterday about being in MI. and that's the whole problem to your mental instability.... but after a good nights sleep I'll come clean. Moving to Tennessee was a big change for me and I thought after 20 years I was completely re-stabilized. I lied to ya.... I'm not 100% recovered in fact I'm dug in now deeper than I ever was. There's just no cure for common sense no matter how much your in denial. Best of luck to ya.... Signed, your good Tennessee Buddy.... Brad P.S. But there are a lot of us living here in TN.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no? I think we need one. Might get rid of a lot of the bickering (wishful thinking maybe?). It looks like it's gonna be a long winter for some of you. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, that might hurt someones feelings. Can't have that. God forbid. Whoops, there I go mentioning God. Another no-no.

1108292814_1380547390.jpg
thumb up 700 copy.jpg thumb up 700 invert red.jpg Frank...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I use to use this but it has been banned. This is not directed, just a demo so I will show you. Frank...
Bull.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
We have a dislike button. This is just an example...

Say I disliked a comment.

I quote the comment, then dislike it. (it would be nice if a statement was made about why it's disliked)

It's up to everyone to keep their individual tally of dislikes.

Wait till the power goes off sometime Red... like for a month. No food, gas... nothing. That's when Mr. Darwin's theory will take on a whole new meaning. The 2nd Amendment folks will then be the hero's and there will then be no whiners allowed... period.

Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 3.57.37 PM.png

Reason: Just because you believe in the 2nd Amendment does not mean you possess sufficient survival skills when TWEAWKI, and are not a whiner.

See~ easy peasy!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a dislike button. This is just an example...

Say I disliked a comment.

I quote the comment, then dislike it. (it would be nice if a statement was made about why it's disliked)

It's up to everyone to keep their individual tally of dislikes.

View attachment 924240

Reason: Just because you believe in the 2nd Amendment does not mean you possess sufficient survival skills when TWEAWKI, and are not a whiner.

See~ easy peasy!

Aaww but they have a much better chance of surviving than non believers as they are at least equipped with the tools to defend and survive.....

x000 rounds of .45, xx00 rounds of 9mm, x00 rounds 22LR and x00 rounds of 12 gage will slow them down as they try to enter and provide for hunting.......

Anyone got a AA12 for sale..... LOL..

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aaww but they have a much better chance of surviving than non believers as they are at least equipped with the tools to defend and survive.....

x000 rounds of .45, xx00 rounds of 9mm, x00 rounds 22LR and x00 rounds of 12 gage will slow them down as they try to enter and provide for hunting.......

Anyone got a AA12 for sale..... LOL..

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Yeah Baby! And for those of you that don't know.....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

It puts them in the top(maybe not the very top,if they have a gun but dont really know how to use it)of the food chain.The zombie sheep are at the bottom,they'll be first to go.:laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
That's good for street sweeping, but my Calico .22 holds 100 rounds and it is accurate. Frank...
111-2 700Warrior Head.jpg

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats the problem diesel.Some people are born whiners,unhappy unless they do what they were born to do,whine.They dont like something,they whine until what they dont like is taken from those who do like it.If the whiners dont like something it should be forbidden to everyone.

You know that in Texas there's a $5 Fine for Whining. Makes for a pretty cool song.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres a nice little broom for you lol.

.22 cal gatling gun

Cool...lol

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Heres a nice little broom for you lol.

.22 cal gatling gun

That looks good, but it uses a lot of ammo,FAST.
I really like guns like my .22/250 . I am more a reach out and touch someone type shooter. One shot, one kill. Frank... hand print-2_edited-7.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions