Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where's The Dislike Button?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no? I think we need one. Might get rid of a lot of the bickering (wishful thinking maybe?). It looks like it's gonna be a long winter for some of you. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, that might hurt someones feelings. Can't have that. God forbid. Whoops, there I go mentioning God. Another no-no.

1108292814_1380547390.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, no? I think we need one. Might get rid of a lot of the bickering (wishful thinking maybe?). It looks like it's gonna be a long winter for some of you. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, that might hurt someones feelings. Can't have that. God forbid. Whoops, there I go mentioning God. Another no-no.

If it were my forum, I'd change the dislike button. Still be 1 digit pointing, just a different one.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You just better watch out! :laughing7:
THEY'LL COME GET YOU! :laughing7:

I have no idea who "they" are, I just thought it sounded good. :laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
This may be extreme but,could I have a hang,draw and quarter button.I like going a little medieval at times:laughing7:

Flex68

Dec 10, 2013
SW Virginia
Detector(s) used
Currently researching to buy
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The individuals who might be most-deserving of the "Dislike" button would likely just make it a contest to see who could post the most inane stuff and garner the highest number of dislikes..... its hard to fix stupid

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This may be extreme but,could I have a hang,draw and quarter button.I like going a little medieval at times:laughing7:

Well Mr. Cash.... I'd like to join in on your party also... a little medieval never hurt (well maybe a little) ... kind of puts the fear of God back into ya. Darn I used that word also diggummup. I've always said a dose of pain changes everything... instantly. If you don't believe it it's because you've never got a big enough dose.

Seriously... where is the ignore button? Is there one?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Mr. Cash.... I'd like to join in on your party also... a little medieval never hurt (well maybe a little) ... kind of puts the fear of God back into ya. Darn I used that word also diggummup. I've always said a dose of pain changes everything... instantly. If you don't believe it it's because you've never got a big enough dose.

Seriously... where is the ignore button? Is there one?

Very true lol.The ignore button is in your profile.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
How about a STOP WHINING! button?
LOL.... Whining ? seriously ? You mean like taking screen shots and sending them to admin ? THAT kind of whining ? Or the stop humping my leg trying to purposely get forums closed button ? Yeah let's not go there huh ? :thumbsup:

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
or just can the whole "Second Amendment Section"......I wonder how many disklikes that would have gotten....:occasion18:

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Man you guys need to be more subtle, it took like 8 replies to get just one. :violent1:
What, Be quiet you, I am flipping out saying random weird things that make no sense never mind me.
like earlier, right after I took my ativan and adderal, I got weird and made a single reply and got 3 instant winning tickets. :treasurechest:
Silence you!...giving away the goods! :BangHead:
Darkness is settling over me, rambling now. :coffee2:

Mike

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
An ignore button is a great idea!

Of course if a member disagrees with a thread or even an entire section ( like second amendment) member needs not read or comment...
No whining required!!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An ignore button is a great idea!

Of course if a member disagrees with a thread or even an entire section ( like second amendment) member needs not read or comment...
No whining required!!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Dont get me wrong...I love the Second Amendment section...I love seeing all the old timers battling it out with thier keyboards thinking they are making a difference...Makes for some good laughs :tongue3:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No whining required!!

Thats the problem diesel.Some people are born whiners,unhappy unless they do what they were born to do,whine.They dont like something,they whine until what they dont like is taken from those who do like it.If the whiners dont like something it should be forbidden to everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread