If Digging In Graveyards Is Frowned Upon Then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
right...some undocumented workers highjack a backhoe and purposely knock down veterans headstones...I must have missed that in the read...oh wait.

here is the first sentence in the picture gallery...I know pictures are easier to read...

"
A bulldozer mistakenly damaged dozens of graves at a Maryland veterans cemetery..."

even more..."Workers came to the cemetery on what should have been a day off to clean up and repair the grounds"

My Bad...I forgot how Accurate FOX news was....Oh and how Bulldozers do things on thier own

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it was a mistake...we all make them...
why not wait to see what the construction company does to remedy the accident rather than threaten and insult.

this thread reminds me of the stolen flags from that veterans cementry...big news story...cops in an uproar...everyone threatening to do harm to the culprit...

then...sneaky cams catch the culprit in the act....some ground hog loves the colors...and steals the flags as soon as possible.
The only mistake around here is the justification you pronounce for the total disrespect of the dead that are buried in that cemetery, not to mention their families. As a matter of fact you have disrespected everyone on this thread with your reply, as far as i'm concerned.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
it was a mistake...we all make them...why not wait to see what the construction company does to remedy the accident rather than threaten and insult.

Are you kidding me.... "threaten and insult".... The insult has already been done. Did you SEE HOW MANY GRAVESTONES WERE RUN OVER???? And for the construction company to remedy this is like having the same company who set up Obamacare's website get a redo. It was not a MISTAKE.... it's obvious it was done on purpose after the first 2 gravestones were touched by machinery.

You state...."too funny...not one veteran among you...but long on the respect thing huh?" Where's your head at dude... probably where the sun don't shine. Your the most disrespectful SOB I've seen for awhile. First the dead at the graveyard and then for the Veterans here on the site... I'm surprised you've lived this long.

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
too funny...not one veteran among you...but long on the respect thing huh?

too sad only the voices in your head have the right of free speech.
And how would YOU know who here is a veteran and who isn't ? What a nasty vile little man you are. Someone needs to put a stop to this rabid dog who is just spinning in circles biting everyone in sight..

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
i earned my right to a government issued headstone.
SNAFU
just another cluster
lol@u

mean words from a snivler
All by yourself huh ? An Army of one. You're the only Vet on this entire site and everyone else is below you ? You are an insult and a disgrace to the rest of us who are Veterans. Donald I don't know what's happened to you but seek help. Please.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
some serious selective reasoning...
where is the outrage at homeless veterans?
the rape stats of in service females?
the throwing in the trash of limbs at veterans hospitals?
how about veterans killed their wives and friends?
an ya snivel about some mud and disturbed stone.
the sacred ground is where they bled and died.
dont mistake me for someone who cares about ignorant rants from the insult crew.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"PIP" has the SAME 1st Amendment Right as us ALL (Free Speech); HOWEVER, on a PUBLIC FORUM...? SAME goes in terms of calling ppl "Liberals", making "anti-Obama" remarks on TAGS, too. And the "STUPID" remarks... LOL! I like Ron White... "can't fix STUPID"; he IS a comedian, ya know...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too funny...not one veteran among you...but long on the respect thing huh?

too sad only the voices in your head have the right of free speech.

I beg your pardon but I am a vet...... USAF 1967-1971, including combat flights over Nam, Cambodia, and Loas...

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a veteran too, serving 28 years. I have the utmost respect for all veterans. Living or deceased. The only thing I can say about the damage in the veterans cemetery, it's completely uncalled for. They don't need equipment that big to dig a hole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread