Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you Bevo!! After the whining Reds Bunker seems to be about all that's left?

OP
OP
bevo

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
libs are stupid cry babies. see you all next year.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bevo,

Happy New Year......ck out new forum.....2nd-amendment.proboards.com......join us.....Gary

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
2nd amend pro boards - interesting site!
Looks like topics are real 2nd amendment issues and not the free for all we had here on Tnet.

Mods help me out here - We're allowed to use Tnet to promote other websites?

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
image.jpg

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
2nd amend pro boards - interesting site!
Looks like topics are real 2nd amendment issues and not the free for all we had here on Tnet.

Come on man. Don't you guys ever stop ? All the crap about "whining" but you do it more than most. My understanding is that TH has the blessing of the administration to do this but thanks for your fake concern.... Nice move dude... Pretend we're "cool" to attempt to get info from me via PM and then continue to play the game. Unfortunately for you I'm not stupid.. Thanks for showing your true colors. It's good to know who is who... By the way do your "friends" know you've been sending PMs to the "enemy" ? How many others have gotten PMs from this joker ? Just curious. :thumb_down:

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
lol... typical.. Do a little sniping with the comment about whether or not promoting the new site is "allowed" and then fall back & pretend innocence. Funny in this latest comment you left out that part huh ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
LOL!!!! Attack attack attack!

The proboard looks interesting and is on topic - something wrong with saying that?

My post about whining was meant to convey when is all the whining and when are all the attacks over losing the 2nd mend threads going to stop!

Why? So you could get in more whining like this:

Sure sounds like whining to me ... especially since the answer was already posted in another thread.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
lol... typical.. Do a little sniping with the comment about whether or not promoting the new site is "allowed" and then fall back & pretend innocence. Funny in this latest comment you left out that part huh ?

He can't help himself. Surprised his other "handles" are not posting as well.

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My question about promoting other sites comes from the numerous warnings I've read here over the years when people post links to other sites. Just want to know what the limits are. If the answer was posted on another thread, i didn't see it.

But thanks for all the positive comments!

Again, happy new year to all!!!!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My question about promoting other sites comes from the numerous warnings I've read here over the years when people post links to other sites. Just want to know what the limits are.

But thanks for all the positive comments!

Again, happy new year to all!!!!

You can not post links to other TREASURE HUNTING websites.... Last I look your not a mod so if you have an issue with a thread please follow the rules and post a report like your suppose to, keep it off the forums..............

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
TH is there a procedure for preventing another member from continuing to send private messages after repeatedly being told not to other than blocking them entirely ? I simply do not wish to have this member continuing to try to bait me into a fight but at the same time I'd rather not block them entirely due to the probability that they will talk about me behind my back. I have a snake trying to crawl up my leg...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH is there a procedure for preventing another member from continuing to send private messages after repeatedly being told not to other than blocking them entirely ? I simply do not wish to have this member continuing to try to bait me into a fight but at the same time I'd rather not block them entirely due to the probability that they will talk about me behind my back. I have a snake trying to crawl up my leg...

Yes report them... Tell them you want no more private messages from them, if they continue mods will take action as it is considered harressment.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread