Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Dang G.I.B....When your little swimmer was swimming out, your momma should have been giving your dad a B.J....That way you would have never been born and the world would of had one less bigot in it...

Ed T

Sound like you're a pesky little booger there EdT. Keep it up and the mods might have to start cleaning the TNet gene pool.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That's right GMD...And ya'll are having ya'll one heck of a reunion...

And too me...It seems that some of ya'll enjoy making rather snide bigoted remarks...But what do I know???Some people jest seem to interpret things a little differently than others...

And as for I.Q....I do not think that ya'll have a scale that goes low enough too measure mine...

Ed T

Ed, if'n you hadn't made the vulgar remarks and attacked another member I wouldn't have had to say what I had to say.

I don't always see eye to eye with G.I.B, but your comment was way out of line.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
After a bit of inner reflection, I suppose I am a bigoted person.

I do have a prejudiced intolerance of stupid people. I don't like them, and I don't have to.

Do you use the McDonalds drive thru with a car that has a broken drivers window that won't go down?

When you are walking in a busy airport, do you stop dead center in the isle to chat, making everyone else stop and go around you?

Are you surprised, after all your groceries have been bagged, that they want you to pay?

Do you have no clue what to do at an intersection when the traffic light goes out?

Are you the kind of person who cuts their own toes off with a push mower?

Will you stand within 10 feet of a burning car with 15 gallons of hot gas ready to go off?

*I don't see why we work so darn hard to keep these people from doing harm to themselves.*

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I do have a prejudiced intolerance of stupid people. I don't like them, and I don't have to.

I'm C.S.I. myself also.(Cant Stand Idiots)

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Another one for your list Gib.The idiots that sit at a stop light with their right directional flashing(right turn on red after stop)When theres a sign 5 feet in front of their face saying they can take the turn on red.Honk your horn to tell them they can go and they shrug their shoulders and raise their arms like they have no idea:dontknow:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another one for your list Gib.The idiots that sit at a stop light with their right directional flashing(right turn on red after stop)When theres a sign 5 feet in front of their face saying they can take the turn on red.Honk your horn to tell them they can go and they shrug their shoulders and raise their arms like they have no idea:dontknow:

I'm laughing Red.... just had that happen to me. Not much you can do but just sit and shake your head and think of a happy thought.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The most memorable time it happened to me i was trying to get to the auto parts store before they closed.Of course an idiot was in front of me,then of course there was a stop light.The idiot did their sitting there bit,so I used my horn, I got the:dontknow:It finally sunk into her to read the sign staring her in the face.Unfortunately there was a cop sitting in the intersection too.I got pulled over for honking my horn at her,then the cop tells me I cut him off:laughing9:Yup ok,considering I was watching him and he was still sitting there when I hit the gas to take the right.Then the cop asks me when the last time I got a ticket was,you had to see the look on his face when I told him over 20 years:laughing7:I'm,waiting for the next one dick tracey,now its been almost 30 years:laughing7:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope you told her to hold her breath,maybe she would of obliged.:laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hadn't had a ticket in twenty years either till I moved to Tennessee. I was out clearing land on the property I bought and was heading back to the apartment in town. I was going down a very steep hill on a rural two lane road with the speed limit being 55. I took my foot off gas and was just coasting. Not a person or car in sight. At the bottom of this hill was an overpass for Natchez Trace parkway. Halfway down the hill I see a car parked under the overpass. It was very dark to see under bridge. I get about 150' from this car and it's a state guy pointing and waving for me to pull over. I had window down so I just waved at him and went on down the road. He jumps in car and pulls me over down the road. He walks up to my van and asks "Didn't you see me waving at you"? And, I said "Yea, I waved back". He had no sense of humor. When he walked back up to give me the ticket I asked him "Do you sit on top of the hill and clock people coming up"? He then says lets check this van out. He says open back doors for me. I do and there's about 25 deer racks from MI. hunts. He ran me through the mill. All I got was the ticket. But I don't wave back at cops no more.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And there breading :BangHead:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
A compilation of idiots all in one place.

Kruger National Park Idiots. Please Obey the Kruger Park Rules.
This is just a short video of how people break Kruger National Park Rules.
Most of these pictures was taken at Lion and Leopard sightings.
The lady in the camp standing in front of the Elephant was unaware the electric fence was broken ! Idiot.
Either the visitor is uninformed of the rules in the Kruger Park or they just don't care.( stupid )
At the end of the day it is the animal that suffers, because they will be put down if they attack/kill visitors.
This is their domain.They have right of way here.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're right Dave. I have seen and heard other people do this. I would have done it too except for an old guy at the rifle range who warned me at the age of 12. What he didn't warn me about was dumping food scraps from my deer blind onto the ground. Fruit, part of a peanut butter, bologna(which I hate). Later I heard a noise and looked down. A family of skunks had found the feast. They wouldn't, leave. I had to sleep in the blind and wait until the next morning when they finally wandered off.

:icon_scratch: I would have shared some of my own bodily fluids on them skunks, that would have prevented me from spending a night in a tree. :dontknow:, :laughing7:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every year people get severely hurt or killed in Yellowstone Park by getting too close to the wildlife. And, there are those that do not heed the warnings that the water coming from the geysers are extremely hot and will boil you alive, DAH!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of stupid people, I heard some girl about 20yrs old or so say the other day, "When I win the lottery, i'm gonna buy me a triple wide trailer!" She was dead serious too.

What does a tornado and redneck divorce have in common?

Someone's fixing to loose a trailer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread