Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chad,

You know what you know,and,you know where that knowing came from,surely it is not mankind!

Not sure, but I got the distinct impression Pip was making a personal attack without naming names ... trying to fly "under the radar" of the mods, so to speak.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Another idiot.And people wonder how their kids get kidnapped.

I was finishing up a job at a new customers house.These people have 4 kids.the youngest is maybe 1 1/2 the oldest maybe 8.I only met the three youngest the 1 1/2 year old boy,a little girl maybe 5,another little boy maybe 7.Anyway I'm outside packing my car and taking a butt break.The mother and the 3 youngest come home.The 5 year old and the 7 year old jump out of the car and run off down the street.The mother is taking things inside the house,now the 1 1/2 year old starts to stumble off down the street.I'm standing by my car finishing my butt,the little girl is now no where in sight,the older boy is a few hundred yards off down the street,the 1 1/2 year old is now heading out into the street.I go into the house and the mother is on face book,I ask her if her kids are suppose to be way off out of sight down the street,I went to collect the rest of my tools as the mother doesnt go outside to look but stands in the window looking out.What the hell is wrong with these freaking idiots.

Facebook is an evil website. I think most people are now more interested in it than their own family. Lots of mothers care more about what their "friends" are doing than their own kids. The kids are an inconvenience.
In todays world kids running up and down the road are just an abduction waiting to happen...well after that happens that mother will have something to post on Facebook besides what she did in the shower with someone other than her husband. Probably someone she met on Facebook ...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
We are all born stupid! Some survive the transformation, some don't. Frank...
111-2 700Warrior Head.jpg 111-2 700.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the one where the traffic sign says right turn on red after stop and they turn left. (3 lane road) Saw somebody do that in front of a police cruiser one day, the officer just shook his head as he pulled the car over.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
And now for the Dumb-butt of the day award ....

How about getting out of prison after a 15 year sentence for robbing a kids shoe store ... and going directly to the same store and robbing it again?

Cops: Man Robs Same NJ Store He Robbed 15 Years Earlier On Day After Release From Prison « CBS New York

Toms River police Chief Mitchell Little described the latest incident.

“No weapon was shown or anything. The person demanded cash,” Little said. “He also demanded their car keys. He demanded cellphones. He demanded that they go in the back room. They refused, and he got upset because things weren’t happening fast enough, so he went to the cash drawer himself, and took about $400 in cash, and left the area.”

When the suspect left the shoe store, the two employees working at the time ran outside and flagged down a passerby, who called police.

Since the man fled the scene on foot, he did not get very far. Police caught a suspect two minutes later, just a few blocks away.

Little said when they arrested and processed Miller, they realized he was the same man who had robbed the store a decade and a half ago.

“He robbed the store, was put away for 15 years, takes a bus from Atlantic City the day he gets released from prison, and goes right back to the same exact store and robs it again,” Little said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread