Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Stupid People

Video: Woman Stands By Burning Car

Example of sheeplike, zombie population

Infowars.com
January 1, 2014

While driving, Infowars reporter Jon Bowne encountered a lady who pulled over to the side of the road after her car caught on fire. Yet she just stands right next to the burning car, even as it seems like the car is about to explode.

Note: Jon’s video is shaky because he had to pull over to the side of the road and run to where the woman was. When he began warning her, she was only one foot away from the fire. By the time he started filming, she had already walked towards him at least 50 feet.

This article was posted: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 10:48 am

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
duct tape will fix anything lmao

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
duct tape stupid.jpg

Remind me to tell ya'll the story of an old tunnel rat, came home one day, found three burglars in his home. :laughing7:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some people on this planet are just destined for a Darwin Award, I believe The Duke said it best...
551120_577974655555650_1931913244_n.jpg

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Come on Pat, inquiring minds want to know.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
More Stupid People

Leopard's Revenge

Never Poke a Leopard

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those fumes are terrible, don't ever breath them. one good lung full and you are gagging/passing out.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw a really well dressed young lady try driving a Beemer on the beach the other day. Epic fail.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Darwin Award Nominee

This goes beyond a "Nominee"... This has got to be a WINNER!!!! What the hell could he have been looking at or for?????

Shouldn't rat on myself but here goes. And this isn't close to being a Nominee. I had a 20 ga. shotgun w/scope & slugs and was deer hunting. Saw a deer behind the tree I was leaning on coming across the woods at about 30 yds. So I lean around the tree and look through the scope at a weird angle. Had to move my head just right to see through scope. I squeezed the trigger and then instantly hit the ground on all fours. I took a shot to the eye unlike any fight I had EVER been in. And when I say their was blood I mean there was a LOT OF BLOOD. That scope laid me open to the bone. I kept putting handfuls of snow on my face hoping I'd stop the bleeding. The whole area looked like a bloodbath. I radioed my buddy and when he came over and saw me he started to smile and then he just started laughing out loud and apologizing at the same time. He felt sorry for me (he says) and field dressed the deer for me. Now I KNOW this falls into Reds "stupid people" category but I do KNOW THIS... I'm not the only guy here on Tnet who's done this..... RIGHT????? Or am I just the only one stupid enough to rat himself out? I did get the deer... does that count or help?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I did get the deer... does that count or help

Yeah it helps you out some.You didnt go home empty handed anyway.Thats what counts if it came to going hungry or not.I never had a scope on a rifle or shotgun other than a .22 bolt action.I have one for my SKS though,but havent mounted the scope yet.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This goes beyond a "Nominee"... This has got to be a WINNER!!!! What the hell could he have been looking at or for?????

Shouldn't rat on myself but here goes. And this isn't close to being a Nominee. I had a 20 ga. shotgun w/scope & slugs and was deer hunting. Saw a deer behind the tree I was leaning on coming across the woods at about 30 yds. So I lean around the tree and look through the scope at a weird angle. Had to move my head just right to see through scope. I squeezed the trigger and then instantly hit the ground on all fours. I took a shot to the eye unlike any fight I had EVER been in. And when I say their was blood I mean there was a LOT OF BLOOD. That scope laid me open to the bone. I kept putting handfuls of snow on my face hoping I'd stop the bleeding. The whole area looked like a bloodbath. I radioed my buddy and when he came over and saw me he started to smile and then he just started laughing out loud and apologizing at the same time. He felt sorry for me (he says) and field dressed the deer for me. Now I KNOW this falls into Reds "stupid people" category but I do KNOW THIS... I'm not the only guy here on Tnet who's done this..... RIGHT????? Or am I just the only one stupid enough to rat himself out? I did get the deer... does that count or help?

I have done it with a 30.06 when I was about 13? Didn't get the deer. Just bled.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread