Springfield XDS .45 Pocket Pistol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Effective range 60 yds. And that’s remarkable for a pocket pistol. This was proven in TNP through tactical drills. Some great pistol designs can do this too, but like the XDS they have design elements done right. In another one-of-a-kind tabletop, you will see and learn all about the outstanding Springfield XDS design. In enters the TNP Hall of Fame for Best Carry Pistols. Available in 9mm (preferred for efficiency), .45 ACP, and soon .40 SW, all versions are essentially the same. Ergos, weight, sights (excellent), accuracy, firepower and everything else that matters here is covered. Expect amazing reliability for the XDS…we saw it, even when dunked in the snow and ice. Value is good. From the discussion and a lot of testing video, you’ll see the XDS deserves these accolades.///////////////Nutnfancy Likability Scale: 9 out 10///////////The inevitable YouTube response: “hey I/you could shoot it further than 60 yds” TNP Response: I doubt seriously you’d hit anything and even if you did the power is so diminished it would be a stupid shot. We shot this at a 100 yds and hit with it but it’s totally unrealistic and stupid in real life. It’s only a 3.3″ barrel and you should probably just run away then.

"Springfield XDS: The 60 yd Pocket Pistol" | R.T.B.A. Co.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH,

Nice piece, and like all Spfld's, well made. I have 2 of their 1911 .45 that are over 25 years old, and With the exception of my Caspian Arms, the best around.......enjoy.....Gary

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 22, 2 9mm and the XD-45, if I can find a XDS for a good price I will buy it, you can never have too many guns...

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you remember the Bianchi leather advertisement from the 80's with the picture of John Bianchi in his suir, and the next picture showing where he had concealed 12 handguns? You are right, you never have enough.....Gary

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry don't remember...As i said before i have my CWL, I carry 95% of the time and many times I carry 2 pieces...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
TH: Sorry don't remember...As i said before i have my CWL, I carry 95% of the time and many times I carry 2 pieces...
----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

Just curious, how long does it take you to put them together? lol Just kidding TH, I just couldn't pass it up.
Hay, James Bond got along with a .380, I think it was a Beretta. Frank... 111-1 profile.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread