• Total voters

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
**VOTE TN's BIGGEST LIAR**

Gypsy has chosen the final five, tough job.........she was up most of the night reading yer big fat lies! I set the voting to run fer a week, I know this is going to be close! Get yer vote in & tell us who gets the prize! Good luck & remember..............the winner must also stand in the corner fer a couple hours & I may let Gypsy spank them cause lying is so very wrong. :D ;D
Also Gypsy wanted me to me to mention the close runner-ups, the people who made her desiscion very difficult..........

Dis-Honorable Mentions:

Texas Connection
WaterColor
Txkickergirl
WolfmanJoe
Underbear
Sparky
Stephen
TNT2000
Lucky

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Re: **VOTE TN's BIGGEST LIAR**

packerbacker said:
What will Gypsy be wearing during the spanking process?

wk2.jpg

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used

Uh oh.........Gypsy aint too keen on the "spanking" part, says she will dress in a business suit & wear a Hilary Clinton mask. I think Id pass on the spanking if I were you. :D

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yikes!!......................that's "Yikes" to the Hillary mask, the gloves look nice compared to that

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Mighty AP said:
Uh oh.........Gypsy aint too keen on the "spanking" part, says she will dress in a business suit & wear a Hilary Clinton mask. I think Id pass on the spanking if I were you. :D
Then shes gonna have to wear that a life time! Lucky as I am I'm not in America, so I won't see that! ;D

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i voted for fudge packer :D

T

TreasureTales

Mighty AP said:

Ooooh, I have a thing for Hillary. She's so...so....so....so much like a dominatrix. I wanna win for sure, now. Spank me, PLEASE. Spank me hard. hehehe

For the record, I voted for myself 18 times. Uh, oops ... forgot the lying portion of the contest is over now. Sorry.

wolfmanjoe3

Dec 28, 2006
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's DFX

To help everyone vote – without having to go back to back and scan through ~340 posts to find the top 5 stories – they are summarized here. If you read them once, this is probably enough to remind you…

Packerbacker – the scary yarn about the “Witch's Grave.”

TreasureTales – the lame story about getting President Bush’s permission to hunt the White House lawn and finding a solid gold acorn that weighs 2,000 lbs.

BuckleBoy – the interesting tale of using a backhoe to dig up Clint Eastwood wearing a CW buckle, a pile of gold bars, a $2.50 gold coin, and a 4th century A.D. Roman Gold Ring.

TreasureJack – he attended annual roast of Prince Charles, asked to find missing items belonging to the Royal Crown – which turned out to be 5 past James Bond characters. Some treasure...

King of Swing – the story of digging down 25" and finding the world's largest gold coin and sleeping with Carmen Electra. Uh huh...

T

TreasureTales

wolfmanjoe3 said:
To help everyone vote – without having to go back to back and scan through ~340 posts to find the top 5 stories – they are summarized here. If you read them once, this is probably enough to remind you…

Packerbacker – the scary yarn about the “Witch's Grave.”

TreasureTales – the lame story about getting President Bush’s permission to hunt the White House lawn and finding a solid gold acorn that weighs 2,000 lbs.

BuckleBoy – the interesting tale of using a backhoe to dig up Clint Eastwood wearing a CW buckle, a pile of gold bars, a $2.50 gold coin, and a 4th century A.D. Roman Gold Ring.

TreasureJack – he attended annual roast of Prince Charles, asked to find missing items belonging to the Royal Crown – which turned out to be 5 past James Bond characters. Some treasure...

King of Swing – the story of digging down 25" and finding the world's largest gold coin and sleeping with Carmen Electra. Uh huh...

Wow, that's not a biased synopsis at all, is it? LOL

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NOT LISTED ???

T

TreasureTales

Michelle said:
NOT LISTED ???

Ah, Michelle, I'll vote for you....as the most tender liar on the board. You are such a #@!$%#@! cat, how could you expect to be in the running?

Wow, I don't know why my comment was censored. Now it looks like I called you a dirty name. I assure you I didn't. I said you were a pu$$y cat, which isn't a dirty word at all. I was paying you a compliment. Sheesh, this is how bad feelings start, the automated censor is going too far. What's wrong with comparing someone to a small, tender, gentle, soft, kitten?

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

This was a tuff' decision, seeing how I didn't make the cut :'( :P ;D
So, I had to go back through the thread to make my final decision and although I gave TreasureTales a hard time during the competition this one line posted by the King Of Swing caught my eye.

I need to show everyone that after being happily married for 15 years I think I know the way to a woman's heart.

I know it was actually part of a bribe, but it still seemed to be the best possible lie to me for the two reason I highlighted in bold...
happily married,,, No such critter.... ;D
woman's heart,,, Again, no such critter... ;D

It's still all in fun guys,,, I had a really good time reading the stories and it did keep me busy while waiting for all this snow to melt...
Good luck to all, & Happy hunting~

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

Ooooofff... I just re-read all those lies! :P

Cripes, I'm damaged forever, and - there is an hour of my life I'll never get back... :-\ The line between "lies" and "major a$$ Kissin" got blurry real quick!

You have a tough choice Gypsy... I voted, but I ain't sayin.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

wolfmanjoe3 said:

You forgot about the 90 year old woman and the sharpie marker!

LOL.

-Buckleboy

T

TreasureTales

BTW, wolfman, you only mentioned one of my stories. Frankly, I think my best lie was the story about digging to hell and meeting satan - now there was a great story if I do say so myself. hehehe

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used

TreasureTales said:
BTW, wolfman, you only mentioned one of my stories. Frankly, I think my best lie was the story about digging to hell and meeting satan - now there was a great story if I do say so myself. hehehe

Yeah but you forgot to mention Satans dog.............

Attachments

• evil treaure dawg.jpg
    evil treaure dawg.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 692
T

TreasureTales

AP, that's one scary pooch. Let's see...if he's in hell with satan, and it's hot in hell ...well he must be a HOT DOG. LOL Couddn't help myself, sorry.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My vote is in and may the best "Liar" win. :D

Never in my born days have I ever seen so many liars...this has been fun...you are all winners!! ;D

;) RR

Attachments

• LiarBait.jpg
    LiarBait.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 724

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread