People Vanishing In Clusters, Unexplained – What’s Happening? (Video)

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hummm... let's say, and this is just an example that perhaps my ex-wife just happened to go missing at a national park.

And there is no trace of her.

Would any of the data be admissible in court as, and this is just speculation, as a viable defense?

Errr. I mean an alibi?

Wait, I mean as a reasonable explanation as to her disappearance?

Not, that anything would happen...just wondering.

All of us will keep your secret............ shhhhhhhh

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
We joke, but this really isn't funny. It can't be just one thing. Must be many. Would have to see who is missing, where, what time of year. Very disturbing...

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The odd thing would be the clusters. People "disappear" all the time, but if it is unusual circumstances, over and over in specific areas....that's kind of spooky.

How about a detailed map of the locations?

Missing 411......$53.00 + on Amazon, too pricey for me.

Last edited:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The odd thing would be the clusters. People "disappear" all the time, but if it is unusual circumstances, over and over in specific areas....that's kind of spooky.

How about a detailed map of the locations?

Missing 411......$53.00 + on Amazon, too pricey for me.

Good judgement so far.

panchoveeya

Feb 5, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok here we go in 1997 after the flood in Yosemite wuz closed for some time. I took my wife up there for a weekend while I wuz workin and then it happened. we where almost done that day and was ready to leave back to Fresno. no warden. we all called for her but nothing.OK this women had been gone for 6 hours where in the hell is she?all of us including park rangers started looking but only for 1 hour.:icon_scratch: all of a sudden she showed up walking up hill frum the creek. freakin out out I said where have you been? with a big smile she said reading her book.:BangHead: 7 hours B.S. Guys she aint been the same since.:dontknow:

wow dude that is creepy. im assuming you never pushed the issue? hypnosis maybe? might find out what really happened.

panchoveeya

Feb 5, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, Mr. 5and10, you be givin' me the cold chills with that Government alien abduction theory and all.

Once I saw a Psychologist on TV who says an alien abduction experience is what happens when someone actually remembers (and dreams) of their own birth. They always remember being warm and cozy and then a bright white light appears in the room and they are drawn toward the light against their will...(the birth canal and the delivery room).

Then they are lying on an exam table with creatures looking down at them. The creatures are always grey or green...the color of hospital scrub suits. They are always described as having big eyes, a bump for a nose and a slit for mouth...just as someone would look in the surgical masks the delivery teams wear. The eyes and head look bigger because newborns have weak eye lenses that give everything a "fisheye" lens look that is out of proportion as the hospital staff looks down upon them.

And the abductees always claim the aliens put something in their nose...which is that device they use to clear the baby's sinuses. Then they claim the aliens do something very painful to their belly button area...which is the doctor cutting the umbilical cord. And the whole time the abductees say they are screaming their heads off and their abductors ignore them, just as newborns experience. Then it ends with them back in their beds, nice and cozy...Hope he is right and it is not a Government project!

Somebody must have payed that person a lot of money to come up with a story like that. Always trying to hide the truth and these lame debunkers. Thats what they want you to believe

panchoveeya

Feb 5, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think my little post went missing too. Getting strange around here. Maybe I didn't really do it. Guess I really am getting old...

Your not getting old. Something is definitely going on. I watched a video on another site about Kim.com the founder of the website MegaUpload and how the government spied on him and raided his home with helicopters and military style invasion. Anyways I posted my theory on why they went after him and why they did it in that fashion and it was never posted????????Just vanished?????Creepy

panchoveeya

Feb 5, 2013
northern california
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres my theories.
1.govt is taking people for experiments
2.govt taking people for the "elites" mostly men and children because they practice child sacrifice (satanist) and homosexuality......look up bohemian grove
3.aliens taking people for their own experiments or food. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread