What kind of jobs do TN members have??

martinuk

Aug 3, 2006
braintree essex
builder . houses flats bungalows .ponds .walls for ornamental gardens
hard work but the rewards of seeing something you have personally built is great

B

BIG61AL

1] ware house worker
2] partime furniture loader/warehouse for lazy boy
3] partime dish washer

Stacylee926

Dec 29, 2006
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Discovery 1100
Office/accounting work for a drywall company.... kinda boring stuff

BUT I was an office manager for a private investigator.... that was NOT boring!!
I moved and had to leave the fun job.

Rockfshr

May 22, 2005
Hampton Roads VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work for an automotive tier 1 supplier doing maintenance on automated production equipment.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
If you live in New Mexico, I'm that guy you yell at when you call your cell phone provider to bitc# and moan that your cell phone dropped a call, or that your kid ran the bill up with text messages, or that you didn't know that you would be charged for calling Indonesia or _________(insert complaint here)_______.

If you ever want to hear some "There Should Be An IQ Test Before We Give People Cell Phones" stories, let me know. ;D

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
F & I manager for a Chevy Dealership. I help get your loan and sell warranties, insurance, etc. Fun job, I love the people. (most of the time ;)).

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
If you ever want to hear some "There Should Be An IQ Test Before We Give People Cell Phones" stories, let me know.
Now that would be a good topic in Personal Rants...."There should be an IQ test before..."

I'm an engineering tech for the DOT (check profile for which one) and part owner in a small arcade manufacturing/refurbishing business.

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Field supervision for a Mi based excavation company. Bridge/superstructure construction.Mostly DOT projects. Member MRCC...UBC.

Dick from IA

Nov 21, 2005
Fort Dodge Iowa & Aransas Pass Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Retired farm equipment wholesaler, so I don't offically work any where; but I'm far from dormant.

As a MDer, I like to offer volunteer search services for lost rings & jewelry, hidden metal objects for property owners and law enforcement, clean up of playgrounds and beaches at parks. By offering a volunteer service, vs. just asking for permission to hunt gets me onto more sites.

I recently became a member of Metal Detectives USA, which has a website for people to access help in locating lost and/or hidden metal objects.

Dick from IA
www.metaldetectivesusa.com

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Retired after 33 years from a utility company that produced and sold electricity. Started out being a meter reader and ended my career in the company mail section.

Huntin' 59er

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
EDDEKALB said:
djui5 said:
hollowpointred said:
im a production manager as well. for a company that produces loudspeaker systems.

What company if you don't mind me asking? Feel free to PM it to me.

I'm a record Producer/Mix Engineer.
adult novelties /marital aids ;) ::)

adds a whole new dimension to 'getting shafted" at work dont it! ;) ;D

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2006
ohio river
im a carpenter/electricitian /plumber/landscaper/drywall/painter/roofer---or you could say handyman.....self employeed...i could work 24/7 if i wanted but i usually start about 10 and quit about 3.....i also sell vintage marbles and other junk i find at the fleas in the summer...i got tired of the b.s about 10 years ago workin for other people....lololl

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Chief Electronics Technician at Cape Canaveral Air Force Base. The company I work for supports all the rocket launches from both Cape Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center.

We keep the data flowing.

;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread