Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Watch the whole thing, its short!
My Daughter recently took a job at McDonalds...lasted 45 minutes!!
She tells me...People are not right!!
And A few other things That I will not repeat, and she should not either!
She NOW understands respect, education, morals, ethics..little things like that!
I told her...welcome to the real world!
(She is 17)

Last edited:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad part about the CRIMINAL WITH THE BADGE is, he will get legal representation at the tax payers expense, get his job back and keep his peace officers license with a claim that he found his wife cheating, or had a very bad day, or remember a crime scene that threw him into a phsiological state that made him snap, of which the charges against him will be dismissed, and not only will he get his job back, but also all the back pay!

Yeah too many PoPo's that have no business carrying guns and badges! Please be careful about this topic because IT CAN GET POLITICAL and WE ALL KNOW what happens after that!

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And he might get fired too! Then he can work at A fast food restaurant.
A few years back, here in my town, city cop did something equally stupid, he was fired, charges filed against him.
This incident is on video.....That is a lot of proof and negative attention.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Sad part about the CRIMINAL WITH THE BADGE is, he will get legal representation at the tax payers expense, get his job back and keep his peace officers license with a claim that he found his wife cheating, or had a very bad day, or remember a crime scene that threw him into a phsiological state that made him snap, of which the charges against him will be dismissed, and not only will he get his job back, but also all the back pay!

Yeah too many PoPo's that have no business carrying guns and badges! Please be careful about this topic because IT CAN GET POLITICAL and WE ALL KNOW what happens after that!

Nope. He's toast.

He will not get free legal counsel. He has a verifiable income.

The video tape seals it. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

The kid however, will institute a massive lawsuit and win. The tax base will support the payout that way though...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, he snapped.

Tragic.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
cause I never heard of her and I watch regular tv

Jeff buddy,youre killing yourself twice.The fast food kills you physically,TV kills you mentally.What are we going to do with you?:nono:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RJ keep your 44 magnum loaded to put me out of my misery ( I'm counting on you buddy)

Flex68

Dec 10, 2013
SW Virginia
Detector(s) used
Currently researching to buy
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The cop was justified in his actions..... this kid was clearly a trouble maker, using the word "Sir" and so forth, and this was an invaluable life lesson.

Don't order stuff from a fast food joint that isn't reasonably expected to be prepared in advance, and respect your elders when they are cranky (or at least keep your mouth shut), cracker!

The cop likely saved this kid's life. Lose his job? C'mon, this dude deserves a pay raise!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Funny cop story that happened to my ex step son several years ago. He picked his girlfriend up at work one night at closing time around 11:00pm. Driving home he got pulled over by a cop for a tail light out. The cop spotted a paper bag on the back seat and asked him what was in it. The kid replied "donuts, would you like one".. Cops turns beet Red and yanks the kid out of the car and slams him against the hood. Frisks him, starts giving his the third degree about being a smarta$$, etc. and then looks in the bag. Yeah.. donuts. The girlfriend worked at the local Dunkin Donuts and would bring the left overs home with her every night. The cop told him the usual story about kids out that late, doing drugs, drinking, etc, apologized and let him go.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny cop story that happened to my ex step son several years ago. He picked his girlfriend up at work one night at closing time around 11:00pm. Driving home he got pulled over by a cop for a tail light out. The cop spotted a paper bag on the back seat and asked him what was in it. The kid replied "donuts, would you like one".. Cops turns beet Red and yanks the kid out of the car and slams him against the hood. Frisks him, starts giving his the third degree about being a smarta$$, etc. and then looks in the bag. Yeah.. donuts. The girlfriend worked at the local Dunkin Donuts and would bring the left overs home with her every night. The cop told him the usual story about kids out that late, doing drugs, drinking, etc, apologized and let him go.

Reminds me of a similar story that took place when I lived in NH,except in reversal.A buddy of mine had a neighbor,good size tough guy.He was ok,never out to prove himself.Not your show off type.He went to school with one of the town cops back in his days.Anyway,this guy ( his name is Jeff)found out the cop was running his mouth about him around town(small town,word travels).One night he caught up to the cop.Saw him sitting in his cruiser,so he walked up to the cruiser ,said to the cop "come here I want to talk to you" he reached into the cruiser and dragged the cop out the drivers side window.:laughing7:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. He's toast.

He will not get free legal counsel. He has a verifiable income.

The video tape seals it. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

The kid however, will institute a massive lawsuit and win. The tax base will support the payout that way though...

True the kid will most likely pursue a lawsuit and win, but I still think the Criminal with the Badge will get off someway. If not, the FBI or some other federal agency will offer him a nice paying job!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
but I still think the Criminal with the Badgewill get off someway.

Why not,they get away with murder.Assault with a deadly weapon is almost nothing compared to murder.Hell you kick somebody with a shod foot,thats assault with a deadly weapon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread