Gun owners beware: Man pulled over, harassed for having permit but no gun

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Under Florida we are not required to tell a LEO we have a CWL or weapon unless asked, but if I am pulled over while carrying I will hand officer my concealed weapon license with my drivers license and leave it up to him too ask the questions...

3%
Agreed but... the disturbing part of this story is that the MD cop KNEW the guy had a Fla CCW before he even asked for ID and that was the reason for pulling him over. Evidently who has one in ANY state is easily found info by a patrol cop in any other state ? I was under the impression the only info they needed access to was driving record and whether or not there are any outstanding warrants. This is surely a blatant violation of the rights of the average citizen who has done nothing wrong.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
who are the "almost everybody else?" You know, the ones that would not belong...

I'm sure you can figure that out,its really quite simple:laughing7:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here we go.

Nahhh,he's just looking for an opening so he can take some cheap shots at me as usual:laughing7:I love it when they do that because then I know it annoys the hell out of them that I'm here:sign10:Right crispy ole buddy?

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Nahhh,he's just looking for an opening so he can take some cheap shots at me as usual:laughing7:I love it when they do that because then I know it annoys the hell out of them that I'm here:sign10:Right crispy ole buddy?
I thought that purposely starting crap was against the "new improved" rules.. That was uncalled for and it's only purpose was to cause trouble and start an argument. NOBODY said one word about keeping anyone out of the new forum regardless of their beliefs. Only that they abide by the rules. And with that I'm out. Not feeding them is the best solution...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen it takes two or more people to have a disagreement please stop....

Anyone is welcome on 2nd-amendment.proboards.com website....

3%

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
NOBODY said one word about keeping anyone out of the new forum regardless of their beliefs. Only that they abide by the rules.

Thats true Bandit,but whether they actually belong there or just go there to nose around is a different story.Those that are proud to be an American and an American Patriot and still believe in the constitution belong there,those who could care less about it,well........

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Well Red it's open to anyone as TH said. And I agree with that as long as folks follow the rules and act like adults. People who are against the whole reason for that forums existence and go there anyway will quickly expose themselves as troublemakers and will be dealt with at that time I'm sure. There's no other reason for being there. I'm not into quilting. I don't join quilting forums.. Know what I mean Vern ? lol We do need to have a membership drive. It's a ghost town over there...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No worries Bandit,I know its open to everybody.I actually agree with it too.But the ones that go there for other purposes,I for one will not make them feel welcome.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed but... the disturbing part of this story is that the MD cop KNEW the guy had a Fla CCW before he even asked for ID and that was the reason for pulling him over. Evidently who has one in ANY state is easily found info by a patrol cop in any other state ? I was under the impression the only info they needed access to was driving record and whether or not there are any outstanding warrants. This is surely a blatant violation of the rights of the average citizen who has done nothing wrong.

I bet it shows something when they look up the plate and the owner has a ccw.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
All they need is something like this

New Android App Pinpoints Homes and Businesses of Gun Owners ...
www.fieldandstream.com/.../new-android-app-pinpoints-gun-owners-ho...‎
Jul 12, 2013 - New Android App Pinpoints Homes and Businesses of Gun Owners ... it easy for criminals to find potentially unarmed homes and businesses, ..
Outrage! New Phone App Pinpoints Gun Owners In Your Area | The ...
Outrage! New Phone App Pinpoints Gun Owners In Your Area | The Gateway Pundit
Jul 9, 2013 - Geolocate Dangerous Guns and Owners with the Gun Geo Marker. Geolocation means marking dangerous sites on the App's map so that you ...

New Android App Tracks Gun Owner's Addresses, Displays Info to ...
gunssavelives.net/.../new-android-app-tracks-gun-owners-addresses-displ...‎
Jul 9, 2013 - If you are a gun owner, sign on to the APP and enter every one of your neighbor's addresses and as .... I'm sure he can't be that hard to find.

Gun Geo Marker app tries to locate homes, businesses of gun owners
www.foxnews.com/.../gun-geo-marker-app-tries-to-locate-home...‎
by Jeremy Kaplan - in 1,642 Google+ circles
Jul 11, 2013 - Screenshots of the Gun Geo Marker app, which attempts to collect ... "Though these fake markers are not useful for identifying dangerous guns and owners, ... Whether an app or online, publishing the addresses of gun owners ...

New Android App Tracks Location of Gun Owner Addresses
bearingarms.com/new-android-app-tracks-location-of-gun-owner-addres...‎
Jul 10, 2013 - During the height of post-Sandy Hook anti-gun hysteria a New York newspaper started a firestorm when they published a map detailing the ..
Gun Geo Marker - Android Apps on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu...gungeomarker...‎
Rating: 1 - ‎3,112 votes - ‎Free
The App was pilloried by a paranoid community of deluded gun rights activists in .... It appears that Brett Stalbaum's attempt at identifying gun owners in the local ...

Gun Geo Marker: App for Outing Gun Owners | The Truth About Guns
www.thetruthaboutguns.com/.../gun-geo-marker-app-for-outing-gun-ow...‎
by Nick Leghorn - in 130 Google+ circles
Jul 7, 2013 - Apparently outing gun owners like they were sex offenders is in ..... the App sends a scrambled code uniquely identifying your device that is ...

Gun Geo Marker app tries to locate homes, businesses of gun owners..
404 Not Found
Jul 11, 2013 - The Gun Geo Marker app, released to Google's Play app store on July 7, invites users to .... An app for locating EBT card holders would be nice.
UCSD Lecturer Releases Geotagging Application For "Dangerous ...
yro.slashdot.org/.../ucsd-lecturer-releases-geotagging-application-for-dan...‎
Jul 9, 2013 - The app description states: 'The Gun Geo Marker operates very simply, letting parents and community ... Submission: UCSD Lecturer Releases Gun Owner Geotagging Application .... I suppose we'll be finding out shortly.
New App Exposes Home Addresses Of Gun Owners Around The ...
www.mrconservative.com/.../21058-new-app-exposes-home-addresses-o...‎
Jul 10, 2013 - Do you want the entire world to know if you own a gun? Well, it doesn't really matter, because people can now find out regardless. A new ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good rule to follow .If you are coming to N.J. to vist
leave your firearm home. Good site for anyone with Cwp.

Handgunlaw.us

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread