Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT
Excal_SEF_12x15
Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro
Whites_Classic_ID
Troy_Shadow_X2
Tesoro_Conquistador
Fisher_1235X
Whites_Beach ID

From the last 2 detectors listed I must imagine you actually have more than this, and just could not fit them all ??? This is in no way an attack, but I think you may need help LOL hahahahaha

j/k bud

OP
OP
Uncle Jeff

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, now that I look at it .. I wonder which one is your go to machine... If I was going to blindfold you and drop you in an unknown location with over 10 machines in you closet to grab. Which one is your go to machine ????

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG Treasure_Hunter

Minelab_ETrac
Minelab_Safari
Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT
Excal_SEF_12x15
Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro
Whites_Classic_ID
Troy_Shadow_X2
Tesoro_Conquistador
Fisher_1235X
Whites_Beach ID

From the last 2 detectors listed I must imagine you actually have more than this, and just could not fit them all ??? This is in no way an attack, but I think you may need help LOL hahahahaha

j/k bud

No offense taken. When I first started detecting I bought used detectors to play with to learn different models. Most I owned at the same time was 8, but I sold most and now I am down to 5.

I have owned a total of 13 detectors so far... I am down to 4 Minelabs, 2 custom Excals and a Sov GT for beaches, an ETrac for land and a Fisher 1235x for completion hunts. (Freq Shifter)

I also have owned and sold a custom waterproofed Sov GT and another Excal...

I only buy detectors from people I trust and at a price where I can get my money back. I have only bought 2 new the rest were all used and I traded the first new one I bought in on the 2nd new one I bought.

I also drove Sandman half nuts with questions...;)

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, now that I look at it .. I wonder which one is your go to machine... If I was going to blindfold you and drop you in an unknown location with over 10 machines in you closet to grab. Which one is your go to machine ????

I am a beach hunter so if I had to pick only one it would be an excal as I have hunted land with excal many times.....

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
when I saw the thread title I thought it was about the shooting in a Fl theater. ( although I heard the guys age and knew it wasn't him)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread