Police: Reserve Officer Beat 4-Year-Old, Put Him in Critical Condition

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, jail wouldn't be that bad of a place for this lucky individual....do you realize what they do to pedifiles and child beater's in prison? Besides, they aren't afraid of getting further sentences.....Gary

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As our legal system gets softer and softer, the criminals like this guy, get braver and braver - He deserves a little Pulp Fiction Action!

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, I am not a bleeding heart. I fully believe in justice. & I have to say there is no justice severe enough for the man that hurt this poor boy. I just am hoping Red is able to balance the bad with some good in his life. & since he brings us so much info on the wrongs in this world, perhaps he can find some rights to share with us too. No criticism Red. I am a Mamabear, & that extends to whoever may be in my life. I can't help but want to "lighten Your load" so to speak by doing what I do, which is trying to show my maternal protective side. Kinda can't help myself sometimes.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry mama but you are seeing something that doesnt exist.My life is very well balanced,theres very little bad in my life as I see everything with a positive light.The rights with the world are easy to see,its the hidden things that dwell in the dark corners that you have to watch for,thats why I post what I post.Its easy to make everybody cheerful and happy,its not easy to try to get people to open their eyes and take a good look around them to see that things arent the way that theyre portrayed to be.Its what you cant see that can hurt you very badly.You see mama,what people here dont understand is that I post here what I do because I care.Information is a form of power mama,its neither bad nor good.Its what you do with the information that makes it bad or good.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree Red. It is what you do with the information. It's easy to hide your head in the sand & ignore the evils, & we can't afford to do that. I'm not asking you to stop supplying the info, I was just hoping you might be able to slip an inspiring story every once in a while. Take care.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well mama,dont worry youre concern is appreciated.Whats coming down the pike is a lot worse than what I'm posting.Inspiration is waking up in the morning knowing youre free for at least for another day,plus being alive to enjoy it.Inspiration is knowing that no matter what anybody is able to steal from you,your spirit can never be taken away.Inspiration is knowing that no matter what happens to me,theres going to be 100s of people to take my place.An inspiring story is the men that stood on lexington green to make it possible for you to be where you are today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread