Why dont yall come on over.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang!!!

Well, somebody will be looking into that and find a way to get you guys on!

31 now have had no problems.

Gary, did you have your flu shot? That might be it!

Well, no, I try to keep a sense of humor....

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
LOL! I meant at the 2nd Amend. "site"...
He just told ya. Treasure_Hunter and BC1969 are the mods at that site. Administrators actually. So far there hasn't been any reason to have a whole crew of moderators. Everyone gets along just fine. Pop in and check it out. Most folks are using the same screen name they have here to make it easier to know who is who. I'll put the coffee on.

Last edited:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Deepseeker lol
No i swear i did not have a the flu shot...some mad doctor is not jabin poison into me i promise guys,
I have been reading a lot of the posts on the 2nd and i love the site....so i`m cool with reading for now...and i see many screen names i know recognize and respect.
Gary

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
He just told ya. Treasure_Hunter and BC1969 are the mods at that site. Administrators actually. So far there hasn't been any reason to have a whole crew of moderators. Everyone gets along just fine. Pop in and check it out. Most folks are using the same screen name they have here to make it easier to know who is who. I'll put the coffee on.

Coffee IS a good bait... no thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions