LAPD Cops Kidnap and Sexually Assault Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Dude you need to get on some better meds or double your therapist time. I actually feel sorry for you. "ALL child molesters are identified & registered in Virginia; we KNOW where they are." Is that some kind of JOKE???? That's as funny as a "gun free zone". So what...????? YOU don't have a clue where a single one of them are at, at ANY given time. If I had my way ANY and all child molesters would just "disappear".... Whoops. And any man who assaults a women (cop or not) needs some "special attention" before prison. Are you some type of wannabe RAC (rent-a-cop)? I think the only thing your "BOSS" of is your minds power trip. Get a grip partner and some help (maybe a beer)... quickly.

NOT a joke, check it out... NOT a RAC, NO "Mind Trip; FACTS! So, yer a e-Psych, eh...? Got a PhD...?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Dude you need to get on some better meds or double your therapist time. I actually feel sorry for you. "ALL child molesters are identified & registered in Virginia; we KNOW where they are." Is that some kind of JOKE???? That's as funny as a "gun free zone". So what...????? YOU don't have a clue where a single one of them are at, at ANY given time. If I had my way ANY and all child molesters would just "disappear".... Whoops. And any man who assaults a women (cop or not) needs some "special attention" before prison. Are you some type of wannabe RAC (rent-a-cop)? I think the only thing your "BOSS" of is your minds power trip. Get a grip partner and some help (maybe a beer)... quickly.

"Google" Virginia State Police - Sex Offenders and Crimes Against Minors Registry.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You were an administrator at a max prison and yet you were "highly offended" by a simple, commonly used figure of speech that I used on another thread... Now there's something to LOL about.... Guess you were just being "overly dramatic".. Thanks for the laugh. Coffee ?

Thought YOU were "calling" me a DOG! Coffee...? What's in it...?

DiggItUp

Mar 9, 2013
They should be immediately fired and publicly shamed. Then stripped of all property, and dropped off in the slums of India.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Google" Virginia State Police - Sex Offenders and Crimes Against Minors Registry.

One more time.... ANY state can require a sex offender to register a place of address. But, NOBODY knows where these perverts are at... at any given time!!!!! It would be like all guns having to be registered... NOBODY would know where any gun is at... at any given time!!! And another news flash for you.... It doesn't take anybody SPECIAL to do a background check on ANYBODY. Doesn't require some "special" license or some super clearance or authority. I don't know what makes you think your someone special who can do "special things" but you need to get over it guy. We'll continue to have our special "parties" for the deviants and child molesters as civilians and if their lucky they'll go to prison to play then. But they gotta get by Reds ax handle first... I'll help ya Red.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Thought YOU were "calling" me a DOG! Coffee...? What's in it...?
Nah I wouldn't do that. Maybe you've just never heard that term before. It's cool. "humping his leg" is akin to pestering someone constantly on a particular subject and you seemed to be doing that everytime Red mentions cops. No offense intended. Just an observation. I guess being that you're a former cop I can see how it could be a touchy subject. I got some of this stuff.. You bring the coffee.

Attachments

• 303888_270754732958677_767796246_n.jpg
    303888_270754732958677_767796246_n.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 88

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
One more time.... ANY state can require a sex offender to register a place of address. But, NOBODY knows where these perverts are at... at any given time!!!!! It would be like all guns having to be registered... NOBODY would know where any gun is at... at any given time!!! And another news flash for you.... It doesn't take anybody SPECIAL to do a background check on ANYBODY. Doesn't require some "special" license or some super clearance or authority. I don't know what makes you think your someone special who can do "special things" but you need to get over it guy. We'll continue to have our special "parties" for the deviants and child molesters as civilians and if their lucky they'll go to prison to play then. But they gotta get by Reds ax handle first... I'll help ya Red.

NOT true... there ARE some "conditions" of Release... AND! SOME communities in Virginia HAVE prevented THESE "ex-offenders" from moving into their neighbor-hoods; LOUDLY!
And "L"... "ONE MORE TIME" is a VERY OFFENSIVE thing to say; you NEVER said it before, ANYWAY! BTW, who is Red's ax handle for...? Are YOU threatening ME...?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nah I wouldn't do that. Maybe you've just never heard that term before. It's cool. "humping his leg" is akin to pestering someone constantly on a particular subject and you seemed to be doing that everytime Red mentions cops. No offense intended. Just an observation. I guess being that you're a former cop I can see how it could be a touchy subject. I got some of this stuff.. You bring the coffee.

LOL! I have had "Shine" from Page County, Virginia; don't need no "stinking coffee"...

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Was wondering if you would figure out my strange taste for crappy philosophy, even I cannot figure out what my mind meant with the eyes wide shut thingy, I often make no sense, not even to myself.

I understand where you are coming from with the registry thing, but if somebody moves in on another states registry, well there is a gap in the system then.
The bad thing about the sex offender registry lists is, not everybody on those lists is a child molester, but they all get lumped in together, as an example, in Michigan if a 17 year old has sex with his 16 year old girlfriend and her parents get his butt in trouble, he goes on that list for life, its just dumb some of it.

Mike

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And "L"... "ONE MORE TIME" is a VERY OFFENSIVE thing to say; you NEVER said it before, ANYWAY! BTW, who is Red's ax handle for...? Are YOU threatening ME...?

Mr. Rebel... Please chill dude. Post #23 is the 1st time I said it. Post #28 I just repeated it AGAIN for you. And I'll say it ONE MORE TIME "nobody knows where these perverts are at... at any given time". Do you read or remember what you read? Do you even know what your talking about concerning the "ax handle" comment by Red (Post #17)? Everybody else does. Please chill. And if you think sex offenders registering is controlling them then sleep tight guy. I'd and others would deal with them in a lot different way. You really need to put some of us on ignore Rebel. Please put me on it at the least.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Mr. Rebel... Please chill dude. Post #23 is the 1st time I said it. Post #28 I just repeated it AGAIN for you. And I'll say it ONE MORE TIME "nobody knows where these perverts are at... at any given time". Do you read or remember what you read? Do you even know what your talking about concerning the "ax handle" comment by Red (Post #17)? Everybody else does. Please chill. And if you think sex offenders registering is controlling them then sleep tight guy. I'd and others would deal with them in a lot different way. You really need to put some of us on ignore Rebel. Please put me on it at the least.

OK; YOUR loss.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK; YOUR loss.

It will take awhile.... but I'll get over it. Thank you.

Back to topic... I'd really like to know how this cop who assaults women in this manner comes out in the end. Red whenever your surfing about and hear anything let us know a follow up on this case please.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
NOT true... there ARE some "conditions" of Release... AND! SOME communities in Virginia HAVE prevented THESE "ex-offenders" from moving into their neighbor-hoods; LOUDLY!

My experience has been a bit different. Arkansas says "NO Sex Offenders within 1500 feet of a public school." They don't enforce it. Have one living down the street from me within 1,000 feet of public school.

Not only will the local sheriff not enforce it, the state doesn't want his pic on their sexual offenders site.

I raise hell a couple times a year (anonymously), they put up his pic for a month or two, then take it back down.

DIGDAWG

Dec 16, 2013
OC CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB X-TERRA & GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
psssssst.....Got quiet all of the sudden???

Happy Hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread