Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
psssssst.....Got quiet all of the sudden???
Happy Hunting!

I understand the intended registry logic but it does nothing to prevent any sex offenders to continue. Nor do you know where ANYONE is at, at any given time. A piece of paper stating your name as a sex felon is no more useful as is a restraining order isn't. Neighbors can scream all they want LOUDLY and just "make" them move down the street or across town but it stops nothing from happening. Their idiots to begin with and should be eliminated from the gene pool. Even prisoners know this and do a great job of doling it out. And all men including the LAPD cops who sexually assault women can be thrown into this special group also. When someone's moral compass sinks that low a registry is not what is needed.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I understand the intended registry logic but it does nothing to prevent any sex offenders to continue. Nor do you know where ANYONE is at, at any given time. A piece of paper stating your name as a sex felon is no more useful as is a restraining order isn't. Neighbors can scream all they want LOUDLY and just "make" them move down the street or across town but it stops nothing from happening. Their idiots to begin with and should be eliminated from the gene pool. Even prisoners know this and do a great job of doling it out. And all men including the LAPD cops who sexually assault women can be thrown into this special group also. When someone's moral compass sinks that low a registry is not what is needed.

YOUR suggestion...?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YOUR suggestion...?

ONE MORE TIME... "Their idiots to begin with and should be eliminated from the gene pool." 1. Kill them all. 2. Lock them up for life... in general population only. 3. Totally castrate them ALL. What would you suggest... just sign a piece of paper stating your address and a promise to be a "good boy"? What happened to you putting me on your ignore list as you stated last night you had? Do you need directions on how to do this?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ONE MORE TIME... "Their idiots to begin with and should be eliminated from the gene pool." 1. Kill them all. 2. Lock them up for life... in general population only. 3. Totally castrate them ALL. What would you suggest... just sign a piece of paper stating your address and a promise to be a "good boy"? What happened to you putting me on your ignore list as you stated last night you had? Do you need directions on how to do this?

LOL! I HAVE done it; I can ALSO "VIEW POST"; I KNEW you would "respond". GREAT example of WILD WEST, VIGILANT
PERSONAL/MOB "action". "KILL THEM ALL"...? THAT is YOUR suggestion...? WHOA! STOP using... "ONE MORE TIME", VERY insulting & "talking down". THANKS!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahh I don't see where I directed that comment at anybody, the fact that you feel it was directed at you, proves what I said originally about people posting nonsense.
You know my father always told me, you can be a fool all your life and nobody will ever know it until the first time you open your mouth, I sure wish I had applied that to my life when I was a rebel teenager.

Mike

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL! I HAVE done it; I can ALSO "VIEW POST"; I KNEW you would "respond". GREAT example of WILD WEST, VIGILANT
PERSONAL/MOB "action". "KILL THEM ALL"...? THAT is YOUR suggestion...? WHOA! STOP using... "ONE MORE TIME", VERY insulting & "talking down". THANKS!

Please read, study and retain what you read before asking a question that was just stated in the previous post. ONE MORE TIME means its already been stated what I'd do. But you continue to ask or inquire for further explanation on something that's already been stated. I said I'd remove these idiots from the gene pool... and then ask "YOUR suggestion". I'd even let them pick one of the 3 choices I stated above. Give'em one choice one time. And..."Calling me a FOOL, eh...?" to BC1969... Ask me that question???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread