Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man!!
Better hope I don't win the lottery...
I think I might hire one hell of a vigilante justice league!!
Batta bing, batta boom!! WTF is wrong with people now days?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
WTF is wrong with people now days?

Theyre brainwashed into thinking theyre one thing when in all actuality they are something completely different.Remember what I said about different words that are used to mean the samething,just better sounding.Kinetic energy release =

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theyre brainwashed into thinking theyre one thing when in all actuality they are something completely different.Remember what I said about different words that are used to mean the samething,just better sounding.Kinetic energy release =
heh!
Brainwashed? Yeh...on economy cycle!! Very small load!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have my CCW but I do need to brush up on ohio laws. We do have a legal rite to use deadly force inside our home but outside is a different story I believe. I know if a car did come by and fired at my house marbles or real bullets I'm going to protect and defend my family. The rds here are icy and snow covered and it would be at least a 15 min response time for law enforcement to reach my home so it's up to me to protect my family. The sheriff can investigate after the fact. I am very fortunate to live in a county where the sheriff is very pro 2nd amendment. I feel for you guys in those other very liberal areas.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have my CCW but I do need to brush up on ohio laws. We do have a legal rite to use deadly force inside our home but outside is a different story I believe. I know if a car did come by and fired at my house marbles or real bullets I'm going to protect and defend my family. The rds here are icy and snow covered and it would be at least a 15 min response time for law enforcement to reach my home so it's up to me to protect my family. The sheriff can investigate after the fact. I am very fortunate to live in a county where the sheriff is very pro 2nd amendment. I feel for you guys in those other very liberal areas.

HOW do you FEEL...?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOW do you FEEL...?

I feel very sorry for them and any patriot living in a "L" or Blue state.

I personally will not live in a state that restricted my rights guaranteed under our Constitution.. I turned down a job in California making far, far more than what I make now....

3%

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I feel very sorry for them and any patriot living in a "L" or Blue state.

I personally will not live in a state that restricted my rights guaranteed under our Constitution.. I turned down a job in California making far, far more than what I make now....

3%

"L" or Blue State...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check State of Ohio laws about "Self-defense" of home/life...

I don't care what state anyone lives in and/or the laws about "Self-defense" of home/life". If someone is shooting at my families home and this includes ANYTHING... I at that moment am not going to call 911 for somebody else to handle it. If I can I'll sniper a shot back instantly and probably pursue the effort regardless of some "law" that states otherwise. I don't need somebody else to handle it at that moment because time for action is NOW... not later. Anybody shooting at somebodies home deserves what they get.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I don't care what state anyone lives in and/or the laws about "Self-defense" of home/life". If someone is shooting at my families home and this includes ANYTHING... I at that moment am not going to call 911 for somebody else to handle it. If I can I'll sniper a shot back instantly and probably pursue the effort regardless of some "law" that states otherwise. I don't need somebody else to handle it at that moment because time for action is NOW... not later. Anybody shooting at somebodies home deserves what they get.
Agreed. Where I live we have no local police, just County Sheriffs and they are usually a half hour away at best. If my family is threatened it's the meat wagon I'll be calling. "Clean up in aisle 3"....

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Damn straight Limitool, You read my mind, laws mean nothing when somebody is trying to harm my family, somebody drives past my house and starts shooting, well they better drive fast, because I am gonna chase them down and deal with it myself, the justice system is worthless, I'll serve my own justice.!

Mike

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Every place is different. Here in the mountains of TN it's likely that if you call the Sheriff and tell them you just wounded a criminal they are gonna be mad that you "missed" and that they now have to feed him at the taxpayers expense.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Every place is different. Here in the mountains of TN it's likely that if you call the Sheriff and tell them you just wounded a criminal they are gonna be mad that you "missed" and that they now have to feed him at the taxpayers expense.

Bandit I have no doubt that is true. True story here (short version)... A guy messed my youngest daughter (22) up. 4 stitches, bloody lip and 2 totally black eyes. Morning of court date I drive to parking lot early and park about 30 yards from entrance. I'm sitting on the hood of my truck with a real nice 3' long stick lying beside me. 5 minutes later State trooper parks next to me in "his" special reserved spot. He nods, walks toward court doors. Turns around and comes back. Ask me what I'm doing. I politely told him I intend to wrap this around Chris's head and why. He politely tells me what would happen if I did and I agreed with him. He walks away and goes into Court Bld. Out comes a Sheriff deputy. Same talk again.. I told him I know my outcome. He smiles and says we'll stay inside building until you approach him... then were coming and please don't use that stick in our presence. Chris's friend pulls up in car... Chris gets out not 10 yds. from me. I jumped from hood (left stick) and bounced his head off the roof rail before he knew what happened. Here come the troops (3). He yelling, screaming and can't believe it!!! Cops told him'em he's lucky that's all he got. If it was their daughter he wouldn't have made it to court. I got into truck and left. Total justice was served later.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bottom line is we ourselves are responsible for our family's safety... Wife is calling 911, I am defending her and my home with lethal force....

There are also signs on both my front and rear doors of my home that clearly state:

"IF YOU UN-LAWFULLY ENTER THESE PREMISES YOU WILL BE SHOT".

3%

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
some people are just fixated on killing someone...and make excuses for this behavior.
Is this even a serious comment or just another excuse to disagree with everyone else ? Maybe you could open a halfway house for these criminals and coddle them and read them bedtime stories.... After all it's not their fault.... Pip, in the interest of trying to have an intelligent conversation with you without all the anger & that old crap... what would YOU do if you're in your home, minding your own business, and some crazed meth head kicked in the door swinging a baseball bat ? Clearly dialing 911 isn't going to help you. It's ALL on you now. You've mentioned owning a shotgun. Would you use it or die for your beliefs ? These are the ONLY 2 options. You can't run and are backed into a corner but your shotgun is within reach.. I don't know if you live alone or with family but what if they were in immediate danger as well ? How about just this once, you give a straight no nonsense answer. It's really not a difficult question. Most of us know what we would do in that situation. That is not to say we randomly shoot people for stealing the lawnmower out of our yard like you're trying to portray us...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
some people are just fixated on killing someone...and make excuses for this behavior.

Like Bandit and T.H. if someone breaks into my families home I'm instantly going to be FIXATED on killing someone instantly. And rest assured I won't be making any excuses for it. I absolutely admit it point blank and mean it. But I don't and wouldn't go around looking to kill anyone and never will. I keep 3 guns around homestead totally loaded at all times. One in the house, one in an outbuilding and one in my shop. Even if someone breaks into my home and I can't get to gun and go outside they better stay inside. One doesn't need an "excuse" to kill someone who breaks in... it's called a reason!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread