RJC..IS my Hero!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Mike,Limitool,DeepSeeker,NHBandit,coilygirl,I'll even thank you jeff though we had our ups and downs.Its much appreciated everybody.I'd wouldnt hesitate to stand beside all of you.

Rebel its to bad that you dont care what your ancestor fought for.You should be ashamed and embarrassed.Then again to have those feelings you would need a conscience.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stand with Red and all the True Patriots!!!! Fight on!!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I've also got a great great grandfather who was at the battle of Cedar Creek in VA but he was a damn Yankee.... Maybe that's why we bump heads eh ? Although I also have an ancestor who was killed by Indians in Sudbury Mass during King Phillips War in the 1600s, my wife is part Mohawk, and I don't try to blame her for that... lol

LOL!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks Mike,Limitool,DeepSeeker,NHBandit,coilygirl,I'll even thank you jeff though we had our ups and downs.Its much appreciated everybody.I'd wouldnt hesitate to stand beside all of you.

Rebel its to bad that you dont care what your ancestor fought for.You should be ashamed and embarrassed.Then again to have those feelings you would need a conscience.

Oh, I DO care... STOP the insults! THANKS!

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
.-./.---/-.-.//../...//-./---/.--//.-/-./-..//.--/../.-../.-..//.-/.-../.--/.-/-.--/...//-..././/--/-.--//...././.-./---/--..--//-././...-/./.-.//.-/..-./.-./.-/../-..//-/---//.../.--././.-/-.-//..../../...//--/../-./-..//---/.-.//.../-/.-/-./-..//..-/.--.//..-./---/.-.//-/...././/.-../../-/-/.-.././/--./..-/-.--////

Mike

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I'd march with'em any day. But we need younger "RJC's" also... a lot of them. I just hope were not a dying breed.
I'am 48...not young, but I will take up the cause!! I bleed Red White and blue!!
RJC!!
RJC!!! Not a dying breed,no. I believe in the constitution, volunteer at the local senior center, I say thank you to out Veterans...try to teach my daughter morals, ethics. She already can shoot (quite well) every gun in the house! I have a few friends feel the same way!!!!

RJC!!! He needs to update his gun, though....:laughing7:

Last edited:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would also like to say ''Thank You'' to you too, RJc, for your Loyalty and perseverance and keeping us all up to date. Thank You! :notworthy:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pa·tri·ot
[pey-tree-uht, -ot or, esp. British, pa-tree-uht] Show IPA
noun
a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
( initial capital letter ) Military . a U.S. Army antiaircraft missile with a range of 37 miles (60 km) and a 200-pound (90 kg) warhead, launched from a tracked vehicle with radar and computer guidance and fire control.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
pa·tri·ot
[pey-tree-uht, -ot or, esp. British, pa-tree-uht] Show IPA
noun
a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
( initial capital letter ) Military . a U.S. Army antiaircraft missile with a range of 37 miles (60 km) and a 200-pound (90 kg) warhead, launched from a tracked vehicle with radar and computer guidance and fire control.

YOUR definitions...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'am 48...not young, but I will take up the cause!! I bleed Red White and blue!!
RJC!!
RJC!!! Not a dying breed,no. I believe in the constitution, volunteer at the local senior center, I say thank you to out Veterans...try to teach my daughter morals, ethics. She already can shoot (quite well) every gun in the house! I have a few friends feel the same way!!!!

RJC!!! He needs to update his gun, though....:laughing7:

THE WHOLE US Constitution (Amend. 1-10, and beyond... (33!)? "Google" List of Amendments to the US Constitution. So do I!

Last edited:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
SC, you really do need to step back and take a look at the direction this nation is going. And someday you will realize there were heroic people trying to wake you up from your hatred of this nation.

Please wake up my friend, your past troubles should show you just what the heck is going on now. Wake up!

1. I find it unacceptable to accuse Donald with "wake you up from your hatred of this nation".
2. Before you all go breaking your arms patting RJC on the back, don't forget that your "hero" passed along false information that was debunked as such multiple times. ALL of the information that RJC posts is readilly available for anyone who cares to find it. I fail to see how copy/pasting such information makes anyone a hero.

Just some food for thought.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
1. I find it unacceptable to accuse Donald with "wake you up from your hatred of this nation".
2. Before you all go breaking your arms patting RJC on the back, don't forget that your "hero" passed along false information that was debunked as such multiple times. ALL of the information that RJC posts is readilly available for anyone who cares to find it. I fail to see how copy/pasting such information makes anyone a hero.

Just some food for thought.
And Donald spent the better part of a day a couple days ago cutting & pasting page after page of information on climate change, some of which contradicted what he had already posted. ALL of the information that Donald posts is readily available for anyone who cares to find it. Your point ?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have already warned in 2 other threads to stop the BAITING, insults and implied insults....

This is the only warning in this thread....

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't like the thread put it on ignore...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Or post this stuff over in your little club because I have no intentions of posting over there.

Either way, knock it off with the "just ignore threads you dont like" mentality.
What's up with all the guys lately telling moderators where to get off ? I'm not a rocket scientist but I don't see that ending well......

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, before this thread gets closed (thanks fellas),.....
I'll put in my kudos to RJC, as he has always been most respectful to me,
even when we have not seen eye to eye on things.
Imho, I will also say, I believe Reb may be one of the most mis-understood, at times. (he's my friend, so I may throw "kitty scratches" ya'll don't be nice! LOL!)
I have a great love for many of you, and so hate to see everyone not playing nice. We need to lift each other up in this life, not kick each other down.

RJC, thank you for keeping the vigilant watch! I am proud to know you.
Ditto, for you to Reb.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread