RJC..IS my Hero!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I posted this on the 2nd forum, that will live forever, but I felt the need to put it here as well.
RJC..you ARE a true Patriot, the world needs 100 million of you brother..I feel completely comforted by the fact that you and others like you are out there, fighting the good fight, and you/we WILL prevail in the end.

That's RJC standing there, trying to protect us all from the evil ones.
View attachment 934430

Keep on keeping on!

Mike

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea I'd march with'em any day. But we need younger "RJC's" also... a lot of them. I just hope were not a dying breed.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
That statue is one of my favorites since I have an ancestor who was one of the original Minutemen and was on the bridge in Lexington & Concord. Thanks for sharing Mike.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow...I guess I need to read the definition of hero.

Here we go again with the "one size fits all mentality" (go figure). I'll take a guess here what BC1969 meant by "hero". In this case it's a person who thinking is aligned with his and others who believe in the same things. This means the 1st and 2nd Amendments among others. This would mean not twisting these beliefs into something they were not meant to be. I'm sure being self reliant and not counting on continued handouts from others would be another. Fighting for not regulating current freedoms or restricting them in any shape or form would align with BC1969's thinking process and others. And I'm sure he and others and I could add to this list with some further thought.

So you don't have to "read the definition of hero" as it applies here... I just told you its meaning. RJC's beliefs run along these lines and it pleases a lot of others on this site and another. Since he puts a good deal of effort in promoting these beliefs Mr. BC1969 is pleased with him as it pertains to "hero" status. If this explanation does not align with your thoughts or beliefs then nominate someone who you feel here is worthy and we'll let you know if your right. I hope this is in no way not clear. And I'm sure they'll be something you don't understand. BC1969... did I miss something??????

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
That statue is one of my favorites since I have an ancestor who was one of the original Minutemen and was on the bridge in Lexington & Concord. Thanks for sharing Mike.

You could be SAR, (like DAR); Son of American Revolution; I am...

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't know RJ is so short

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

Great Reb, I am both son of the American Revolution, and son of the Confederacy!

Does that make us Patriots? I had the upbringing, but it took the years after the war (Vietnam) for me to evolve into a patriot. My eyes had to be opened. Now I see clearly what threatens this nation.

RJC has stood bravely in the face of continuing criticism of his posts, and will continue to do so until those who do not care what tomorrow will bring to this nation get him permanently banned.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
wow...I guess I need to read the definition of hero.

SC, you really do need to step back and take a look at the direction this nation is going. And someday you will realize there were heroic people trying to wake you up from your hatred of this nation.

Please wake up my friend, your past troubles should show you just what the heck is going on now. Wake up!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great Reb, I am both son of the American Revolution, and son of the Confederacy!

Does that make us Patriots? I had the upbringing, but it took the years after the war (Vietnam) for me to evolve into a patriot. My eyes had to be opened. Now I see clearly what threatens this nation.

RJC has stood bravely in the face of continuing criticism of his posts, and will continue to do so until those who do not care what tomorrow will bring to this nation get him permanently banned.

Well said sir... I just wish people of other thinking would engage in meaningful conversation instead of instantly attacking or not answering sincere questions put to them. Some are worse than a little ankle biting dog. But DeepseekerADS that post was well said... later

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

I am also SCV, was REBEL re-enactor Co. I, 10th Va. Cavalry (Stonewall's "Foot Cavalry") in Shenandoah Valley, back in 1973/74. On the REAL battlefields; Gettysburg, PA was my "fave"... VERY haunted place!

Last edited:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Red is a true patriot and someone to admire in my eyes as well BC.As so many of our freedoms are being trampled on and redefined every day by peer pressure its refreshing to see someone who holds what our forefathers fought for in such high esteem.

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I am in the process of being approved. You may have noticed my signature. I've got 4 ancestors who were in the Revolution in total. Here's the one I made reference to. Sergeant Seth Brooks. Who served in Captain Isaac Davis Company. Captain Davis IS the man the statue is modeled after. I take my heritage seriously and try to honor the memory of those men in everything I do. Capt. Isaac Davis' Company [Revolutionary War] - Genealogy Wise

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I am in the process of being approved. You may have noticed my signature. I've got 4 ancestors who were in the Revolution in total. Here's the one I made reference to. Sergeant Seth Brooks. Who served in Captain Isaac Davis Company. Captain Davis IS the man the statue is modeled after. I take my heritage seriously and try to honor the memory of those men in everything I do. Capt. Isaac Davis' Company [Revolutionary War] - Genealogy Wise

Mine was Capt. George Printz, who served with Gen. George Washington; he was at the surrender of the Brits at Yorktown. There is a painting of that surrender, that my mom told me that Capt. Printz was in; her grandmother was a Printz from Page County, Va. (Shenandoah Valley).

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I am also SCV, was REBEL re-enactor Co. I, 10th Va. Cavalry (Stonewall's "Foot Cavalry") in Shenandoah Valley, back in 1973/74. On the REAL battlefields; Gettysburg, PA was my "fave"... VERY haunted place!
I've also got a great great grandfather who was at the battle of Cedar Creek in VA but he was a damn Yankee.... Maybe that's why we bump heads eh ? Although I also have an ancestor who was killed by Indians in Sudbury Mass during King Phillips War in the 1600s, my wife is part Mohawk, and I don't try to blame her for that... lol

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Mine was Capt. George Printz, who served with Gen. George Washington; he was at the surrender of the Brits at Yorktown. There is a painting of that surrender, that my mom told me that Capt. Printz was in; her grandmother was a Printz from Page County, Va. (Shenandoah Valley).
Very cool. Thanks for sharing that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread