Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Easy now TH, we don't want him either. I think a good stint in general population down there in Florida would do wonders for his attitude. If not, then I like Gary's Syria idea.
View attachment 935183
Besides, I'm sure a few of the boys locked up down there really have a crush for Miley Cyrus?
View attachment 935182
Can anyone else see the similarities? :laughing7:

gonna have to check T_H's avatar, bet it's the made up bieber pic now

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think we CAN send him back to Canada. If an American gets a DUI in the states, he cannot enter the country of Canada for 10 years unless you pay for a permit and then you still aren't guaranteed they will let you in. The request has to be approved. Go figure. We might be stuck with the punk for at least 10 more years or maybe it's ok to be a drunk in Canada if you're a Canadian drunk.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is not a citizen here, he is candianian citizen, he is here on a work visa which can be revoked for violating our laws like any alien on a visa....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What if he gets a nice stay in a Florida Prison and we foot the bill?

1661263_10151933628557321_1223581252_n.jpg

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey DeepADS!! I have one simple question!! The Beeb was driving on an expired Georgia drivers license supposedly!! I just want to know who RENTED him a Lamborgini on that tag?? GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Justin Bieber charged with assault for alleged attack on Toronto limo driver

By Ishmael N. Daro, Canada.com January 30, 2014 12:25 AM

Justin Bieber was hustled into a Toronto police station Wednesday, to reportedly be charged with assault. He was greeted by a swarm of media, screaming fans and people just there for the spectacle.

Justin Bieber’s reputation for violence and recklessness got another boost Wednesday when the Canadian pop singer was charged in Toronto for assault of a limo driver.

The charge stems from an incident on Dec. 30, when a limousine driver says someone in Bieber’s entourage attacked him while he was ferrying the group around Toronto. The driver is said to have exited the vehicle and called police, but the assailant left the scene before cops arrived.

It was not clear at the time if the 19-year-old singer had taken part in the alleged assault, but the charge removes all doubt.

0129 21:41 Man Arrested & Chrgd After Assault Invst, Justin Bieber, 19, Faces One Chg tps.to/28439—
Toronto Police (@TorontoPolice) January 30, 2014

It was a chaotic scene at the 52 Division police station Wednesday as reports surfaced the mega-star was on his way to Toronto for criminal charges. Toronto Police, likely aware of the media circus that would ensue, originally refused to confirm whether Bieber was headed back to Canada to face charges. “So please don’t bother calling,” advised the official police Twitter account.

Duty Desk, 52 Division and Toronto Police Corp Comm cannot confirm any media reports about Justin Bieber, so please don't bother calling ^sm—
Toronto Police (@TorontoPolice) January 30, 2014

However, the leaked news turned out to be true and Bieber arrived at the 52 Division police station at about 7:30 p.m., wading through a crowd of journalists and screaming Beliebers as his entourage waited outside. He apparently recorded a promotional video on his Instagram account and then managed to sneak past media without being seen some time before 9:30.

According to a police statement, Bieber — identified as a resident of Calabasas, Calif. — is scheduled to appear in court at Toronto’s Old City Hall on Monday, March 10 at 11 a.m.

“Our position is that Mr. Bieber is innocent,” the teen heartthrob’s lawyers said in a terse written statement, insisting it was “inappropriate to address the specifics” of the case.

Incidentally, the singer has chosen the same law firm representing Alexander “Sandro” Lisi, friend of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, finally bridging the tragic storylines of Canada’s two biggest celebrities.

The assault charge is only the latest of legal troubles for the pop singer.

Bieber was arrested Jan. 23 in Miami and booked for driving under the influence during a drag race, only weeks after his California home was raided by police after the singer allegedly egged his neighbour’s house and caused thousands in damages to the home.

He has also been previously accused of violence by a bodyguard and a photographer.

Also on Wednesday, a White House petition to get Bieber deported from the United States surpassed 100,000 signatures, which triggers an official response from the Obama administration.

© Copyright (c) Postmedia News

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Great post Chris.... Belieber needs to make new friends!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
attachment.php
You know I think that guy could really straighten him out.
Kind of put the fear of --- in him! Frank...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions