To be young, and a spoiled brat

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
JANUARY 23--Singer Justin Bieber--belligerent and apparently stoned on a mixture of beer, pot, and prescription drugs--cursed out a cop who had stopped his Lamborghini, demanding, “Why the **** are you doing this?” and “What the **** did I do. Why did you stop me?” according to a police arrest report.

The 19-year-old performer reeked of booze, had bloodshot eyes, and appeared in a stupor, a Miami Beach Police Department officer reported.

When the cop sought to conduct a pat down of Bieber, the entertainer stated, “I ain’t got no ****ing weapons, why do you have to search me? What the **** is this about?”

After Bieber repeatedly ignored a patrolman’s direction to keep his hands on the vehicle, the cop grabbed the singer’s right arm and told him he was under arrest. This prompted the 5’ 9”, 140-pound Bieber to declare, “What the **** are you doing?” as he sought to pull away from the officer.

After being stuffed into a patrol car, Bieber was transported to the Miami Beach Police Department. En route, he asked a cop why he had been arrested, and was told that investigators believed he was impaired. Bieber countered that he was not drunk “and that he he was coming back from recording music at a studio.”

At the police station, Bieber failed a series of field sobriety tests. He also agreed to take a Breathalyzer test and submit to a “drug evaluation” (the results of which are not detailed in the police report).

Bieber is seen in the Lamborghini in an Instagram photo (above) posted yesterday by the rapper Khalil Sharief, who was reportedly drag racing with Bieber early this morning. The 19-year-old Sharief, driving a red Ferrari, was also arrested on a DUI count.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
To much money, to soon can destroy a youth. There remains nothing in life to seek, but the next thrill. The character hollows out. Frank...
111-2 700.jpg

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm so tired of hearing about these out of control role models. Being treated like royalty from a young age is what turns these kids into little punks.Maybe he needs a few more DUIs and ultimately a trip to the pokey,that will teach him some respect.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
To much money, to soon can destroy a youth. There remains nothing in life to seek, but the next thrill. The character hollows out. Frank...

You are correct my friend - what does he have to live for now?

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was watching the evening news and it was indicated that young Mr. Beiber might lose his US visa, and be sent back to Canada.....we have friendly relations with Canada, why not send him to Syria, or to sing for Mr. Putin? He can room with Snowden....two singing Canary's......Gary

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please deport him back to Canada ASAP. ...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please deport him back to Canada ASAP. ...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Easy now TH, we don't want him either. I think a good stint in general population down there in Florida would do wonders for his attitude. If not, then I like Gary's Syria idea.
1536692_730471230304913_1282940164_n.jpg
Besides, I'm sure a few of the boys locked up down there really have a crush for Miley Cyrus?
1620735_573889962704363_394063109_n.jpg
Can anyone else see the similarities? :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will Canada take him if we throw in Miley free as a bonus?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Easy now TH, we don't want him either. I think a good stint in general population down there in Florida would do wonders for his attitude. If not, then I like Gary's Syria idea.
View attachment 935183
Besides, I'm sure a few of the boys locked up down there really have a crush for Miley Cyrus?
View attachment 935182
Can anyone else see the similarities? :laughing7:

LOL! He WOULD be somebody's "GIRL"! "THE CODE": Lips, Hips, or Fingertips...

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess his dad was there with him at the drag race and his mother gave him the pills. Not good at all... this kid has no where to go but down with parents like this.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will Canada take him if we throw in Miley free as a bonus?

:laughing7: No sir, that sours the deal right there. Maybe we could send them both as a package deal to Syria?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok am I the only one wondering about T_H's supposed stand?

Hmmm bieber partying with his friends and arrested in FLORIDA

where does T_H live?? FLORIDA

it all adds up in my mind

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Belueve me, when I party it wouldn't be with some punk rich kid..... At least not male....

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Obviously math is done different in Florida than Indiana.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread