Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right click on the image, "copy" and then "paste" into the post.

I wish all PITA's were that easy...............

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Right click on the image, "copy" and then "paste" into the post.

I wish all PITA's were that easy...............

That would probably work, but it limits the size. Frank...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A photobucket account is free. Upload your image, click on the "link" and then paste it in your post ...

tuskdark_zps6da0f2c8.jpg

Now their software can go on the blink when it wishes, but no more "Not A Valid Image" popups.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE FIX IT?
The not a valid image pop up is becoming a real pain in the ass!
Frank...--------------------------------------------------------------

Frankn is it a picture you have tried to post before and failed or is this the first time you have tried to post it....?

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I did a little experimenting with it, don't know what causes, but did get it to accept a pic it would not accept at first.
When it rejected the pic it was named download(2).jpg
I removed the parentheses aka ( ) and then the site accepted the pic, so that's a clue at least.

Mike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was a pic that was tried to upload and failed when TN was having problems with pictures it will continue to fail unless there is a change to the picture other wise server thinks it is same picture and will display one that failed.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well it has happened many times on images I have posted before, and I have posted the same image later with no changes.
I once got very determined to get an ' invalid image' to post After about the 5th try, it posted. So there is a problem in the software coding.
It even rejected some of the images in the ART post. I left and came back later and the same images posted with no problem.
I hope the bug man finds it. Frank...

There is also another problem. You post an image and a number is displayed in the post. When you click on the number, It states invalid image and referrs you to a technician. I went that route once, but the reply was they didn't see it in the chrome, whatever that is.
The odd part is that the post that show as invalid numbers, will display the proper image when i edit them. The work around here is to post the same image again and delete the original image. The new, same image then is displayed in the post. Frank...
hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread