onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard they put porta pottys on the Atlanta freeway system, ahead of time:laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
We got the tail end of a couple of those fronts this year. Couple of nights about 28* or so, then back to the 70"s and 80"s. This keeps up I might need to buy a jacket...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We got the tail end of a couple of those fronts this year. Couple of nights about 28* or so, then back to the 70"s and 80"s. This keeps up I might need to buy a jacket..[/QUOTE]

I got your jacket here waiting for you Austin!!!!! Come and get it...??? Better yet just PM me and I'll bring ya something.... Signed you freezing buddy Brad.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I do sincerely feel sorry for the folks in the deep south, I know y'all get a few cold days here and there but as far as I know not like you have been getting the last month or so.
I read that kids had to spend a couple nights in their schools..that's just like WoW factor to me.
Though I have to say the overall population of Michigan is becoming rather wimpy, I'd rather use another name for a kitty cat..but heh.
Kids nowadays get snow days for as little as 6 inches on the roads.
Back in the 70's we never got snow days, did one time but that was 18 inches overnight..its not fair I say..lol

Mike

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our schools here in Minnesota will shut down only when the Temp is -25 or below, for safety reasons. Snow never shuts us down, we might start a couple hours late for a LOT of snow. Our schools have shut down 4 times this year because of cold -This is the most closings I can ever remember.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We got the tail end of a couple of those fronts this year. Couple of nights about 28* or so, then back to the 70"s and 80"s. This keeps up I might need to buy a jacket...

Austin, if I didn't know better I'd think you were being a braggart ...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay I heard someone put out a 'contract'. I didn't hear if it was for that Global Warming Guy or the Groundhog!
lol Frank... Untitled-0.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still waiting for that address Austin..... I'll bring ya a jacket buddy. Wish I had YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread