All Treasure Hunting

nps977.jpg

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
He had an amazing career. I predict that some time during the off season there's a news story about how he has signed up to be a sports announcer with one of the major networks. That game was painful to watch.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I kind of ignore those overpaid clowns. That Millions dollar salary doesn't come from me! Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not into professional sports at all....But I do like watching people lose thier minds when thier team loses...kinda makes me feel good inside..

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Im not into professional sports at all....But I do like watching people lose thier minds when thier team loses...kinda makes me feel good inside..

The thing that gets me is the WE thing, WE just scored, WE won. It's like the fan actually accomplished something! I guess those fans actually have a shallow existance and use sports to boost it.
Then you have the other side. The runner makes a touchdown and dances around like,ain't I great! yep overpaid clowns. I get satisfaction from actually doing something well, I can't adopt someone else's accomplishments. Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

Smooth Blend

Nov 30, 2013
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari w/ 11"DD coil, 10"x12"SEF, 15"WOT coil, Garrett Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was watching the puppy bowl instead, really.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the loyal "Team Fan" mindset....not even aware that his team is full of players who were once on somebody else's team, and likely will be again. A few years down the road, perhaps even the following year, he'll still be a loyal fan supporting "his team" against some of those great players who were on "his team" in prior years, but not anymore. Do these fans retire those favorite player team jersey's when that team player ends up on another team? There's no "I" in team, the coaches and owners and players often preach, but become a free agent and, "sure there is"....those disloyal bas*7#@s! I'll bet these franchises and leagues are laughing all the way to the bank. :laughing7:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only watch it if the packers are in it. I'd really like to see the house play the senate with out helmets.

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He had an amazing career. I predict that some time during the off season there's a news story about how he has signed up to be a sports announcer with one of the major networks. That game was painful to watch.

I agree that the game was kinda lopsided- very surpriseing at this level of play. BUT the real pain was inflicted at halftime- the only thing good about it was the laser light and pyrotechnics show- what little they allowed you to see. I guess the younger crowd enjoyed the stage show ,though. jmho

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
of course the FAN did do something ....he paid the tab to make it possible to put together the "talent" that won the game ..without the fan's wallet --nothing else would occur.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
My favorite thing about the Super Bowl is that 2 weeks after it's over racing starts at Daytona. Racing is the only sport I watch and before people start with the usual comments about how boring it is, I can tell you it's not at all boring from the other side of the fence. Having owned and built several racecars over the years it's the only sport I know of where a regular guy who's not a sports superstar can be a part of the team and be as important to winning as the driver is. Besides if I had to have a favorite football team it's the Patriots and well... you know how that turned out... LoL

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I like the loyal "Team Fan" mindset....not even aware that his team is full of players who were once on somebody else's team, and likely will be again. A few years down the road, perhaps even the following year, he'll still be a loyal fan supporting "his team" against some of those great players who were on "his team" in prior years, but not anymore. Do these fans retire those favorite player team jersey's when that team player ends up on another team? There's no "I" in team, the coaches and owners and players often preach, but become a free agent and, "sure there is"....those disloyal bas*7#@s! I'll bet these franchises and leagues are laughing all the way to the bank.:laughing7:

And the FANS are fanning out the money to support it all! Frank...
079.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions