E-Cigarettes

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
chemicals; glycol as the carrier; most all from china = good luck!

One ingredient, glycol, is your reason for accepting tobacco with it's (Cut and Pasted) "
Cigarette smoke contains over 4,000 chemicals, including 43 known cancer-causing (carcinogenic) compounds and 400 other toxins. These cigarette ingredients include nicotine, tar, and carbon monoxide, as well as formaldehyde, ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, arsenic, and DDT.

I doubt even the Chinese glycol at it's worst will kill me sooner. You can just buy American juice btw, but with any success at all, you will already be weaned off of inhaling combustable tobaco products. jm2c

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its not that easy to quit cigs. Its one of those things you need the experience.

I don't doubt this what so ever... And I believe you totally. No argument at all. But quitting something doesn't come with "experience". And / or if you meant "I've never smoked" to experience this... your right. I mean no disrespect at all to anybody who has attempted this and failed. And I mean this... I only wish the best to all who WANT TO QUIT! But I do know about "will power" at its upmost. I meant NO disrespect to anybody. Will power is a powerful "drug".... and if I could patent this also I would!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes to all who want to quit.... Brad

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quitting smoking was the hardest thing i ever did. Now quitting drinking is next!
That so far is tuffer then quitting cigs!
Will power, sure Doesn't work for diarrhea!:laughing7:

allenkeeton

Jun 26, 2014
cartersville, GA.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I started smoking when i was 17. and quit when i was 30. no gimmicky pills or patches. people asked me HOW?

bubble gum and coffee stirrers (the plastic ones with the holes) . you have 2 habits to break. the chemical habit is easier and you can beat it in just a few days. the hand to mouth habit is much harder. that's why i would walk around acting like i smoked the coffee stirrer.

i picked up smoking though when my GF passed away due to.... well i guess emotional stress and such, but quickly jumped ship to the E-cigs. I used mystic first which half the filters for it didn't even vape. the ones that did (non menthol black by the way) had great taste but after awhile started to taste like balloons. i switched to the Haus units and love it. don't let it get hot or the liquid inside the chamber creates pressure and leaks out.

OP
OP
Bejamble

Bejamble

Oct 2, 2013
Guam
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Excal II, Fisher 1280X, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoking is a very difficult habit to break. Ecig helped for me but alot of maintenance in keeping the ecig operating the way it should. Even with this mastered, the juices are not cheap eithet. A good quality juice is about the same price as a pack of cigarettes. Although I would much rather be hooked on ecig that analog smokes. Still back and forth myself.

Molon Labe

Feb 4, 2014
PA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never had a problem with cigs but does anyone here use smokeless tobacco (AKA dip or moist snuff)?

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Smoking is a very difficult habit to break. Ecig helped for me but alot of maintenance in keeping the ecig operating the way it should. Even with this mastered, the juices are not cheap eithet. A good quality juice is about the same price as a pack of cigarettes. Although I would much rather be hooked on ecig that analog smokes. Still back and forth myself.

A good quality juice is about the same price as a pack of cigarettes.

No way. Juice, even 5 mil containers, last tons farther that real cigs. What you are maybe calling "quality" juice is just way over priced juice.

Do you vape?

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good quality juice is about the same price as a pack of cigarettes.

No way. Juice, even 5 mil containers, last tons farther that real cigs. What you are maybe calling "quality" juice is just way over priced juice.

Do you vape?

Days off I can clear 5mil with ease. However days I work I use maybe 2 mls or less.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread