Bejamble

Bejamble

Oct 2, 2013
Guam
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Excal II, Fisher 1280X, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a mechanical mod. Yeah stay away from the disposables.
9e6u9uhe.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bejamble

Bejamble

Oct 2, 2013
Guam
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. The liquid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't use them inside in New York. The social police might think you're really smoking and it could cause confrontations. They are known as "Bloomberg collaberators" :)

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know anything about them but I took my wife out to dinner and witnessed a lady complaining about all the "smokers" at the table next to me. I laughed always that ONE person

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
Bejamble

Bejamble

Oct 2, 2013
Guam
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im vaping a 24mg Midnite Apple.

Before going to a mechanical mod, I was also on the 18-24mg. With the mech, its a ton more vape and i only use 6mg now and get a good head rush :)

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Before going to a mechanical mod, I was also on the 18-24mg. With the mech, its a ton more vape and i only use 6mg now and get a good head rush :)
What is different about the mech mod? I use a battery-powered liquid. The 24 mg doesn't do anything for me.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I quit smoking 7-8 years ago. I know several people that use mech. vape's. Unfortunately they all still smoke cigarettes too. I don't get it myself.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I quit about the same time diggum. I used Chantix and was able to quit a 2 pack a day habit. I think I'd still like to get some of those Bloomberg collaborators upset though. :)

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a mechanical also... I have a maraxis? With a stillare dual coil its at .6ohms

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now I've never smoked so I admit I do NOT know about how hard it is to quit. Now with that said I've watched my wife try to quit, using patches, gum and now e-cigs. In my humble opinion I believe it all boils down to JUST QUITTING PERIOD. My dad quit cold turkey after 60 years of smoking. And I realize a lot of people will say that since I haven't smoked just shut-up because you DO NOT know what your talking about (maybe so... maybe). But I do know this... everybody's inner "will power" varies like the wind. High achievers in ANY endeavor have an inner will power above and beyond the first losers meaning 2nd place. I just think that if you want to quit you don't need "crutches" to lean on. It's all about you and how serious you can be. But I admit I have not gone down this path with you all but I have other paths which all demanded a high will power in which to achieve positive results.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I've never smoked so I admit I do NOT know about how hard it is to quit. Now with that said I've watched my wife try to quit, using patches, gum and now e-cigs. In my humble opinion I believe it all boils down to JUST QUITTING PERIOD. My dad quit cold turkey after 60 years of smoking. And I realize a lot of people will say that since I haven't smoked just shut-up because you DO NOT know what your talking about (maybe so... maybe). But I do know this... everybody's inner "will power" varies like the wind. High achievers in ANY endeavor have an inner will power above and beyond the first losers meaning 2nd place. I just think that if you want to quit you don't need "crutches" to lean on. It's all about you and how serious you can be. But I admit I have not gone down this path with you all but I have other paths which all demanded a high will power in which to achieve positive results.

Its not that easy to quit cigs. Its one of those things you need the experience.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So are the E cigs safer then real cigs?
My wife wants to quit....not havin' much luck though.
I quit cold turkey 17 years ago, while still drinking beer!
I shook for 2 weeks!

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So are the E cigs safer then real cigs?
My wife wants to quit....not havin' much luck though.
I quit cold turkey 17 years ago, while still drinking beer!
I shook for 2 weeks!

Yes they are a lot better then cigs. Get the ones with a tank and battery

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread