Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The water you describe would have NO customers. In my home because I'm on a well and do at times have sulfur dioxide I run my water through a green sand filter then to a ion exchange softener then to an activated carbon filter. It's OK but it's not as good as many natural spring waters are. What makes good water is when no one messes with it. Good spring water has a good balance of minerals and enough dissolved oxygen to give it the sparkle people want. It's all because it's natural that we like it. Your idea of water is what many municipalities send to your tap. BTW you forgot to fluoridate it.

No customers sounds safer. And I didn't forget fluoridation. Aren't you in NM? It is in super abundance in some places there, you should read up on it.

Dissolved oxygen doesn't add sparkle. Do you know why you have aerators on your faucets? Taste and odor control, that's the job. Sparkling water is from carbonation.

But we did have a 300 ft irrigation well irrigation well there, best water I ever had! I generally let it set a minute to let the minerals settle out. If I happen to have a glass .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions