Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prime real estate across the country. Here is a site for browsing if you would like to buy 1 or 2?

Post Office For Sale

The US government has put this massive sell off in the capable hands of Dick Blum, chairman of the CB Richard Ellis Group (CBRE)

Now that sounds like a sweet gig! 3% or even 6% commission if you could convince someone not to get a buyers agent!

So I haven't crunched too many #s, but it looks like maybe 19 billion? At 3% you would make nearly 600 million $.. I am in the wrong business!

At least this was the case last year, Good luck everybody!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know people who work for the post office - They keep telling me "the post office is NOT owned by the Government" <- Wonder if your post would wake them up?

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know people who work for the post office - They keep telling me "the post office is NOT owned by the Government" <- Wonder if your post would wake them up?

Doubt it. Lol. They may not work for the government, but the government can buy and sell them!

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gotta sell the commons in order for the richie riches to make another billion.

True that! The kings and queens keep getting richer! Isn't Dick's operation based in San Fran? If that's near you maybe you could get a job other! Looks lucrative!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This could get political and that's as bad around here lately as chewing your sandwich into an "L" shape in the school lunchroom so I'll just sit back and read.

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This could get political and that's as bad around here lately as chewing your sandwich into an "L" shape in the school lunchroom so I'll just sit back and read.

Lololol.

Uhm. Okay. No political commentary. Only fact based opinions allowed. Lol

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the 80's I looked at one for sale, price wasn't bad, except roof leaked, furnace was bad and remodel was to expensive. I think it's still vacant.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Usually, the FEDS would just GIVE AWAY such buildings to "Non-Profits" 501 (c) (3) groups; ready to start one...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions