Trust????

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Don't trust any man who takes 10 or more pens to sign his name to a document!

Add your own comment, but please, no names or parties!

Frank...
hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it disappearing ink in case a law needs to be changed, delayed or even ignored for the sake of deniability?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the word disappearing if you know what I mean:laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the pens used are made by "Skillcraft" which is a "Lighthouse for the Blind" industry product and are supposed to be a mandatory purchasing source for pens used in the federal government but many offices ignore that "mandate". I think they use multiple pens to sign things like our "Affordable Care Act" into law and then pass them out to their cronies as collector items. They all do it.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I think the pens used are made by "Skillcraft" which is a "Lighthouse for the Blind" industry product and are supposed to be a mandatory purchasing source for pens used in the federal government but many offices ignore that "mandate". I think they use multiple pens to sign things like our "Affordable Care Act" into law and then pass them out to their cronies as collector items. They all do it.

You got that one right. You can see them all standing around behind him as he signes, drooling.
Frank... hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Makes me ashamed to be left handed.... BUT I DON'T WRITE UPSIDE DOWN THOUGH. Does this count????

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Makes me ashamed to be left handed.... BUT I DON'T WRITE UPSIDE DOWN THOUGH. Does this count????

I am right handed, but some of the most brilliant men in history were left handed! I guess he is the exception.
Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am right handed, but some of the most brilliant men in history were left handed! I guess he is the exception.
Frank...
View attachment 948352

I guess I have one of those screwed up brains that just can't make up its own "mind". I'm left hand dominate....but I shot professional archery right handed (right eye dominate). I shoot rifles, pistols right handed, shoot pool right handed, catch left or right handed, eat left handed, throw left handed, ping pong left hand, drummer setup right hand, write left handed .... Hell the more I think about it I should of been a politician. I would of fit right in. My views and values lean to the right but I have this left side problem. NO WONDER I don't trust "him".... I'm having trouble with myself... its got to be "left hand syndrome".

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I write left handed but I throw right handed. I think I may have been molested as a child.

Yea your screwed up also packerbacker.... maybe your my long lost brother??? I need to go talk to mom. Looks like your too screwed up to be trusted also. I feel better now. Write with left / throw with right... just not right!!!!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
My father was a genius. He could do anything. He could right with either hand. Frank...
111-1 profile.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My father was a genius. He could do anything. He could right with either hand. Frank...
View attachment 948808

We're drifting off topic but damn my dad could do "anything" also. He made firearms from scratch in our garage. Even bored the barrels of flintlocks. Could woodwork ANYTHING to perfection. And could build anything he could imagine. And he was so humble... Always took a back seat to anyone. Smartest man I ever knew.

Attachments

• #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 79
  • #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 73
  • #4.jpg
    #4.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 80
  • #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 87

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
We're drifting off topic but damn my dad could do "anything" also. He made firearms from scratch in our garage. Even bored the barrels of flintlocks. Could woodwork ANYTHING to perfection. And could build anything he could imagine. And he was so humble... Always took a back seat to anyone. Smartest man I ever knew.

Beautiful work!

And he certainly was NOT a "leftist" :)

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful work!

And he certainly was NOT a "leftist" :)

That's an understatement guy.... He was a true blue patriot that believed every person can make there mark.... and not "live" on handouts. You could trust him to help anybody (as me also) but sooner or later he trusted you to "stand" on your own. I'm in awe now on how he did some of the things he made or did... and now my kids look at me and say "how did you make that dad"... as I did him. I know now. I never took and interest to learn or obtain his level... society was advancing. I did pay attention to the woodworking... and have now taken it to another level from him. But machining metal / woodworking to his level is ... g o n e for me. My lose forever (as others).

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

... or maybe with that many pages, you gotta sign a couple dozen times?

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
All amateurs. One of the ladies I work with can write with both hands at once. A true multitasker!
Chadueax,

You of all people will understand this,

O Great Spirit, help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chadueax,

You of all people will understand this,

O Great Spirit, help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence.

Yep, but it were a joke ... and I think Frankn will get a giggle. If not, my apologies Frankn.

... most importantly, she really can do that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread