Call the cops if you recognize this person.

Jan 23, 2014
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Whites MXT and Tesoro Silver Sabre Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't finish it. Who would film something like that, and why?

Hard to understand the low level of her thinking.....the baby cries when I hit it, so....hit it some more to make it quit.:BangHead:

I would think video like that could be back tracked to the original poster somehow.:dontknow:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
disgusting. I pray that she gets arrested, and the kids can find a family that will love and cherish them

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The second time she hit the baby was all I could take.

I believe it's an oriental lady.

And I am darned glad I don't know her.

OP
OP
C
Jan 23, 2014
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it gets spread around enough, she may be recognized by someone.
Otherwise, the abuse will continue. She must be insane?
How could anyone do such a thing, if not insane?
Then there's the cameraman-able to not only stand by and watch, but film it and {I guess?} put it on Facebook?
I don't understand facebook, but it appears to be something the cameraman or he and the horrid woman, were proud to make public? I can't imagine a human being capable of doing that to that poor baby? Probably the mother too! ???

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
If you read the comments at the bottom is says it was filmed in Malaysia in 2011 by someone who then turned the video over to the police and that the woman was arrested and the baby is in foster care.

OP
OP
C
Jan 23, 2014
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HURRAY!! I didn't read the comments at all. I was too overwhelmed by the video. THANKS! That eases my mind. Couldn't stop thinking about it!

If you read the comments at the bottom is says it was filmed in Malaysia in 2011 by someone who then turned the video over to the police and that the woman was arrested and the baby is in foster care.

backwoods tracker

Jan 2, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well it may have happened three years ago, but if the Malaysian authorities would like to send her here, I have a tall tree and a short piece of rope I'll be glad to utilize.

OP
OP
C
Jan 23, 2014
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree!
Someone sent that to me and I assumed it was something new.
So good to know she's locked up! I hope she is given a similar treatment while locked up!!!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't want to think of what I wish for her! If given the chance, I might do things to her that would make me think less of myself later!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions