Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NHBandit
  • 1 Post By Dave44

Thread: Mardi gras already

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... Deteknix Xpointer Diver.... Fisher F19
    25164 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Mardi gras already

Dec 2003
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... Deteknix Xpointer Diver.... Fisher F19
    25164 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

us
    Feb 2010
    Formerly NH now East Tennessee
    Garrett GtaX1250
    3049 times
    I've got a good friend who went down there from NH to help out after Katrina. He's still there...
    jeff of pa likes this.
    Live Free or Die

Dec 2003
    25164 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I can see where it may be hard to leave

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    2217 times
    A couple of years ago you posted links on this didn't you? I got a kick out of those!

I gotta set my alarm. The best people watching is after midnight, if I remember correctly?
    jeff of pa likes this.
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Dec 2003
    25164 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    yea The Cats Meow is going strong already But I got kicked out earlier
    too much Traffic. Back in now again though

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links