I NEVER FIND ANYTHING GOOD! (a rant)

hightonehunter

Oct 21, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Elite 2200( First Texas ), Garrett pro pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Because I have never found anything on the surface valuable enough to buy a frickin detector (i wont buy something out of budget like that) and I cannot find any indian sites either and the indian site lead that I do have I can't get ahold of and everything seems to congeal around preventing me from finding anything valuable! Sure I find 25-50 cents some days but as I'm sure most people will attest us dollars are practically worthless!
If your wanting to metal detect for profit then you'd be better off searching coin rolls or buy estate sale stuff to resale. PROFFIT is not the reason most people get into metal detecting. Metal detecting is slot like playing the lottery, talley up what you spend every year on it against your winnings and 99.9% of the time you lose. To me it's more about the thrill if the hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure you did not walk past opportunities to make a quick buck? Trimming,painting a mailbox post or a fence,concrete step repairs,driveway patching. There is value in a temporary hire to acquire an exchange of goods to parlay towards a detector and it is as good as cash. A lunch or dinner would save towards a goal as well. I,ll cheerfully accept any worthless dollars that come my way and will make the most of them.25-50 cents a day adds up.Just a matter of time and patience.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Because I have never found anything on the surface valuable enough to buy a frickin detector (i wont buy something out of budget like that) and I cannot find any indian sites either and the indian site lead that I do have I can't get ahold of and everything seems to congeal around preventing me from finding anything valuable! Sure I find 25-50 cents some days but as I'm sure most people will attest us dollars are practically worthless!

Time to put down those dowsing rods and other "primitive methods," and get yourself a nice Tesoro metal detector!

OP
OP
S

silvermagnet

Dec 10, 2013
Not so free state of Georgia.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A correction yesterday I bought a pair of genuine gucci sunglasses worth over 200 dollars for just 2 dollars! Listed on ebay for 95 start bid an 149 buy it now.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, you need three things:Bear essentials.
GET A DETECTOR
RESEARCH THE LOCATIONS
GO OUT AND HUNT.

Releventchair nailed it for the money.
My son spent the night, 3AM to 9am watching a tent full of liquor next to a bar.
Frank...
111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread