(update4/26/07)Take a guess at what i will find(HOLY SH#T)

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
LoL.Ok i tried to dig some dirt today but the ground in still frozen there is only about three inches of thawed ground but i did find a half dollar and a few pennies.
OK what do you think i will find under my house its a crawl space maybe about 20'x12'
some spots there is only about a foot to three feet of space between the ground and floor.
Do you think there is anything under there?The ground is still frozen under there it will take a few weeks to thaw.I will keep updating with photos.
The house was built in 1863.

Attachments

• Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,044
OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
Re: Take a guess at what i will find

Nope been here for 10 years just haven't gone under there yet its real tight in some spots
I have three acres that have keep me busy and i know no one else is getting under there so this is the year to hit it i think.
I also think that there is nothing under there.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

i dont know........ill bet you find an old coin or two. ill also bet you find some spiders! :o

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

I found a bottle from the late 1800's, medicine bottle, liquid in it and the cork still in it. It wasn't the crawl space but under the porch when we were doing repairs. Lucky I didn't get hit in the head with the hammer swinging, guess I'm a good duck ;). I think you may find a coin or two maybe a bottle, maybe a nice surprise. Good luck to you.

P.S. Don't get too excited if you find something, wouldn't want you knocking your self out under there ;D.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Lots of nails....5 wheat pennies......7 memorial pennies.........a war nickle.......a mercury dime.........and bottles. :)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

"The house was built in 1863"

Hmm...dank mud, spider webs, and bad plumbing. :D :P

B

Big Diggin

Spiders & other various bugs.

Old bottles.

Miscellaneous hardware.

Old tools.

Various coins.

Animal bones.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A lot of dust! (But I hope it will be GOLD dust!) ;D

Huntin' 59er

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
Re: Take a guess at what i will find(HOLY SH#T)

Well the wether was about 75 and i decided to try under the house.It's not as frozen under there than i thought.
I did not expect to find what i did.I got signal and begin to dig i found a molar i could not believe it i did not stay under there very long i am still shaking.I did not even bother to dig the signal i left.

Attachments

• Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 956
  • Picture 047.jpg
    Picture 047.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 953

cuddles17981

Oct 3, 2005
Schuylkill County,PA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Garrett 250, Bounty Hunter

You gave me an idea,THEN took it away- with that molar..lol We have a crawl space at the back of our cellar.. Never ventured thru it..lived here for about 14 years.. old house as well.. very creepy.... maybe this will explain your molar.. ;) my grandfather use to say, his dad would sit on the back porch of their house and yank out his bad teeth with a knife.. ::) maybe it was an extraction.. :P

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

so what are you going to do next? You could of just solved an old missing persons case. Could give family closesure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread