Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
More looney toons from the MMGW ID10Ts.

Mother Jones News said:
One Reason It May Be Harder to Find Flight 370: We Messed Up the Currents

How climate change factors into the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight.

Scientists say man-made climate change has fundamentally altered the currents of the vast, deep oceans where investigators are currently scouring for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight, setting a complex stage for the ongoing search for MH370. If the Boeing 777 did plunge into the ocean somewhere in the vicinity of where the Indian Ocean meets the Southern Ocean, the location where its debris finally ends up, if found at all, may be vastly different from where investigators could have anticipated 30 years ago.

One Reason It May Be Harder to Find Flight 370: We Messed Up the Currents | Mother Jones

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
And another ID10T chimes in ....

The Independent said:
Missing Malaysia flight MH370: Search will be affected by climate change, say scientists

The effects of climate change will have hampered efforts to find Mayalsian Airlines flight MH370, which, along with its 239 passengers and crew, has been missing since 8 March, according to climate change scientists.

Missing Malaysia flight MH370: Search will be affected by climate change, say scientists - Asia - World - The Independent

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Guess they've both been purchased by "The Onion" because this stuff is funny!!!

Grasping at straws has never been so humorous!

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup...the saddest thing is how many people will believe this stuff.
Jim

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought currents were a small red berry:laughing7: Sitting around a desk all day twit welling there thumbs they have to come up with something to justify our money paid to them.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
These "scientists" are sick...

sent from a potato...

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Extremely curious how many folks believe this bovine scat, and will include references to it in their "scientific" arguments in the MMGW forum.

I did like this comment made by a member at The Independent though ...

I blame Man Made Climate Change for my height,hair colour and the fact I don't have a Ferrari. Could some 'scientists' please skew their figures, cherry pick a couple of stats, and delete anything that doesn't support my hypothesis

Here here! That's why I've never had a red Dodge Viper! I knew it couldn't be the fact that I've never earned enough money to buy one.

Damn you MMGW!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Extremely curious how many folks believe this bovine scat, and will include references to it in their "scientific" arguments in the MMGW forum.

I did like this comment made by a member at The Independent though ...

Here here! That's why I've never had a red Dodge Viper! I knew it couldn't be the fact that I've never earned enough money to buy one.

Damn you MMGW!!!

Well in this light I must blame global warming for being short as well. I can't believe I didn't see this earlier, must be cause its so hot this winter...NOT!

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions