This post is NOT political/NOT religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont make it that.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, I'm NOT a handsome and powerful millionaire? :dontknow:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• a_003.jpg
    a_003.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 105

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why waste our time worrying about we can,t change.....what is the point.

Ifffffffffffffffff......the whole world is such a big conspiracy then so be it.....there is billions others living the same supposed lie.

Why waste my life worrying about such paranoia.....I would rather take some of the BS our leaders give us than live in countries where you own nothing and are ripped apart by sectarian/religious violence........people who think we got it so bad in North America need to wake up and be grateful.... try living in IRAN/IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN/SYRIA/UKRAINE or most of the African continent.

THIS IS HEAVEN IN COMPARISON !!!

I got much better things to do.....and on that note...I,m going detecting !!!!!

jrpoppapump

May 23, 2004
north eastern new mexico
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
who cares, i'm a glass half full kinda guy, tomorrow is another day, it only bothers you if you let it. what's wrong with this world is there are too many cry babies and complainers who feel they have to remind us of negative things. life goes on. i'll enjoy the outcome because it is what i make it.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Ifffffffffffffffff......the whole world is such a big conspiracy then so be it.....there is billions others living the same supposed lie.

Why waste my life worrying about such paranoia.....I would rather take some of the BS our leaders give us than live in countries where you own nothing and are ripped apart by sectarian/religious violence........people who think we got it so bad in North America need to wake up and be grateful.... try living in IRAN/IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN/SYRIA/UKRAINE or most of the African continent.

He asked NICELY not to include politics or religion ... so you include both? Wow!

... and what's with the blue crawfish?

Go out and get a banner find bud :icon_thumright: - hope it all goes your way today.

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things change. And so what. People who can't deal with change are their own worst enemy. Things always change, always have, always will. Attributing negativity to change seems fairly self defeating to me.

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He asked NICELY not to include politics or religion ... so you include both? Wow!

... and what's with the blue crawfish?

Go out and get a banner find bud :icon_thumright: - hope it all goes your way today.

Hehe..me too.

Didn,t include religion/politics.....just stated that is what has happened to countless countries.

I,m just glad I have/had the opportunity to make my life good or bad.....freedom gave me that choice...what I did with it was my choice.

No amount of complaining or chastising will change that simple fact....... I have uncles who fought in the 2nd World War and am eternally grateful that they made it possible for me to have them choices....I,m certainly not gonna complain too much about life in Canada although there is many reason to complain...at the end of the day we have a good life !!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Things change. And so what. People who can't deal with change are their own worst enemy. Things always change, always have, always will. Attributing negativity to change seems fairly self defeating to me.

So, all change is positive?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

I see NOTHING changing for the BETTER!!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Even when the "change" goes against your core beliefs that you have held for your entire life ? We should just sit back and accept whatever the consequences are ? Not everyone trying to change things is your friend. Your theory works very well at creating victims as history has continually proven for centuries.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Has ANYONE ever changed ANYTHING by worry,other than getting physically sick? I am very concerned(not worry) the direction in which ManKind is headed!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Has ANYONE ever changed ANYTHING by worry,other than getting physically sick? I am very concerned(not worry) the direction in which ManKind is headed!
And the ones who think we should just accept it like lambs being led to slaughter are a huge part of the problem. Not enough people with the backbone to stand up and simply say NO. They are content living in their happy little world with no concern for the mess we are leaving for our children and grand children to deal with.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Even when the "change" goes against your core beliefs that you have held for your entire life ? We should just sit back and accept whatever the consequences are ? Not everyone trying to change things is your friend. Your theory works very well at creating victims as history has continually proven for centuries.

Reminds me a lot of this!

Attachments

• sheep.png
    sheep.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 281

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No reason to worry about that fire on the 1st floor, after all I live on the 2nd floor.........

No reason to worry about them removing all the fire hydrants in our neighborhood I will probably never need one.......

Why bother to worry, this ship is unsinkable..... Crewman of Titantic..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
And the ones who think we should just accept it like lambs being led to slaughter are a huge part of the problem. Not enough people with the backbone to stand up and simply say NO. They are content living in their happy little world with no concern for the mess we are leaving for our children and grand children to deal with.

My Wife,who years ago told me I was Crazy in my thinking(it's not WHAT you think,it's HOW you think it)has told me
She is glad our boys have no Children to be brought up in this insanity.

I look at a pretty girl like a flower but I don't want to pluck it!! That is how I think.

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see many things getting better, its just not the same world it was in the 1950's. And again, so what.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Self-fulfilling ideals. Thoughts, fables, and myths can be a dangerous thing.
Give a person a thought, watch how it grows.......

You can't help if a bird lands on your head. You can help whether it builds a nest in your hair or not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread