Status
Not open for further replies.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*sigh* I guess I must have a lot of negative vibes - I don't think I have ever experienced something 'unexplainable'. Don't get me wrong - I still believe there is more between heaven and earth than anywhere else *chuckles*, but yes, I do not disbelieve others that have had paranormal experiences. I guess you need to be somewhat 'in tune' with your surroundings - and rather than soaking it in - I'm probably wondering when we shall next have a cup of Oro's sock-coffee ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Cross de Sign - about that fishing trip, the fishing was bad until the very last day, on which we found a rather remote small lake, but had to give up on the camper several days previous to travel into the back country and get some fish. Following old logging roads into the back woods does not always mean good fishing ahead!

Loke - hmm nothing inexplicable in your experience? How about the fact of you, a solid citizen and very intelligent person, partnering up with a raving loonie? :icon_scratch: Or your climb to check out a particular stone heart, which on your getting close to it, seemed to "hit back" after your skillful climb to it? Just a coincidence I suppose? :dontknow: Other small incidents that occurred in that same area, which a superstitious person might conclude was some kind of evil spirit trying to keep you OUT, could be recounted, but perhaps it was all just a series of coincidences.

Oroblanco

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(snip)Loke - hmm nothing inexplicable in your experience? How about the fact of you, a solid citizen and very intelligent person, partnering up with a raving loonie? :icon_scratch: Or your climb to check out a particular stone heart, which on your getting close to it, seemed to "hit back" after your skillful climb to it? Just a coincidence I suppose? :dontknow: Other small incidents that occurred in that same area, which a superstitious person might conclude was some kind of evil spirit trying to keep you OUT, could be recounted, but perhaps it was all just a series of coincidences.

Hmm - as for a 'raving loonie' *chuckles* - those were _your_ words and not mine!
As for the rest of it - nothing but coincidences, I can assure you! (at least if we believe in logic ...)

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Loke - hmm, coincidences? Let's see, the incident up at the stone heart, the incident on the hill trail, the incident with the rattlesnake, the sudden heavy downpour of rains (plural) yes it must be all just coincidences! :dontknow: (heh heh)

And aha! Now you call me a raving loonie! :crybaby2::sad10: :'(:cussing::angry5: Better eat your eggs in the dark next time pard!

Side thing but that place we are referring to, I have no doubt is probably haunted. We will find out for sure next time.

Please do continue, Thank you in advance;
Oroblanco

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a dark and stormy night, three bad men, sat in a cave. The first one said "Hey Mac, tell me a story," and this is how the story began. :) Okay, Oro, will you please put another log on the fire, and Don Jose', break out those marshmallows, and I will be back with my story. It involves one of our hot topics; The Jesuits.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I have had folks (normal sane people that I know well ) tell me about "hearing" the dead soldiers talking while wearing headphones as they were detecting some known civil war era battlefield sites that were on "private" land --- I personally believe in spirits *(of a sort) -- before laughing and calling me a nut --just think about this for a min. --the human body runs off of "electric energy"-- "the spark of life"-- when one passes what happens to this electric "energy" trapped within our body? it must discharge into something or somewhere. --also how are sound and video images "trapped" upon tapes for "play back" --answer--iron oxide --aka as "rust" --so when one mixes a recording medium (rust) with an electric "discharge" from a death -- a form of "recording" could be possible from a "pure" science point of view. and in some weird way when conditions are "just right" it" discharges" or plays its self. --giving sounds or "ghostly images".

Last edited:

danloop

Feb 16, 2014
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Unicorn Treasure Master Pro
Modes:
Dowsing
Pulse Induction
Multi-Frequency
Ground Penetrating Radar
Beat Frequency Oscillation
Aural Target Identification
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I get the feeling I'm not alone Ijust pay attention to my surroundings. More concerned with people than ghosts.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:8-) Oro, I'm just curious: When you go back to the interesting places, will you have some special tool, or aspect in your strategy, to aid you in your effort?... Thanks!

Oh Oh - I can answer that one definitely!! (before Oro steps in!).
He has a very special tool - the, by now, infamous sock-coffee!!!!

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Oh - I can answer that one definitely!! (before Oro steps in!).
He has a very special tool - the, by now, infamous sock-coffee!!!!

Howdy Loke,

Maybe that is the answer :sign13: to all these mysteries tied to treasure hunting. Oro's sock coffee, may be causing hallucinations. :dontknow: :laughing7:

Homar

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Crosse,

I just know that El Vigilante de Tayopa hits that concoction purity hard, and his long list of wild stories seems to indicate that sometimes the sock is not that clean. :icon_scratch: He even tells us that his mule looks quite lovely. :laughing7:

Homar

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
:coffee2:8-) Hi, Bigdogdad: Very Interesting, Have You Gotten Some Spirits On Your Side? Just Curious If You May Have Developed Some Good Insight In Your Experiences... I Have Heard Of People Talking To Them... Heard Firsthand Stories And In Person... Anyway, Thanks For Your Input, And Look Forward To Any More Thoughts... Thanks, ~: CDS :~

Many times we have been on a possible treasure site and had our electronics malfunction. A battery that should have been fully charged is now dead. A metal detector making a bunch of crazy sounds that it had never made before. We were just on a site and my detector has a graph and it just started bouncing which it had never done before. I have a site where I think some treasure is buried in a railroad trestle tunnel. I always pictured it buried at a certain spot. I took a picture one time and there is a glowing orb right above the water in the exact spot.

I really do think there are spirits looking out for the treasures. What I have started doing is just basically asking them to help me or allow me to dig up what is there. I have promised them that I would share anything found with as many people as possible. I am hoping my personal spirits will help me win them over. I actually have now started putting my hands together when I lay down to go to sleep and asking for help and guidance on this. I would call this praying.

It is possible that the spirits are not just protecting the treasure from you but may be also protecting you from the treasure and related evil spirits. I do believe that there are both good and bad spirits. Sort of like angels so to speak. The main power that they have is to influence what you think. Usually the closer you get to a treasure the more they may try to convince you to quit. You have just got to believe and keep trying. I am working on it even as I type this. Sometimes putting thoughts into written words can have an effect on what you are trying to accomplish.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Bigdogdad,
I agree with a lot of what you are saying - though the scientist in me will not let me call them 'spirits' (being 'good' or 'bad'). I believe there is _something_ (for lack of a better word), magnetics, electrical interference, whatever - and I also believe that in the end - there might well be a scientific explanation for most experiences. However, just like with ufo's - I don't beleive absolutely all can be explained away. Also - if we cannot prove it to be some logical explanation for it - spirits might be as good a solution as any. For the 'man-in-the-street' - yeah, spirits will explain it all, so we can settle on that. As I said - I don't personally believe in spirits - but hey - I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again ... I will have no problems accepting that spirits exist ... ;-) - but ... I will have to experience it/them first which has (so far) not happened - hence - I personally don't believe in them (mostly a matter of statistics)

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Bigdogdad,
I agree with a lot of what you are saying - though the scientist in me will not let me call them 'spirits' (being 'good' or 'bad'). I believe there is _something_ (for lack of a better word), magnetics, electrical interference, whatever - and I also believe that in the end - there might well be a scientific explanation for most experiences. However, just like with ufo's - I don't beleive absolutely all can be explained away. Also - if we cannot prove it to be some logical explanation for it - spirits might be as good a solution as any. For the 'man-in-the-street' - yeah, spirits will explain it all, so we can settle on that. As I said - I don't personally believe in spirits - but hey - I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again ... I will have no problems accepting that spirits exist ... ;-) - but ... I will have to experience it/them first which has (so far) not happened - hence - I personally don't believe in them (mostly a matter of statistics)

Howdy Loke,

I used to be just like you my friend, I would always discount ghost stories since I had never seen any ghosts myself. I still haven't experienced anything personally. I believe that there are some like you, and I, that may be unable to see these things, while there are others that have this ability. There are many things that remain unexplainable in this world.

What has changed my views? I have a son who works as a LEO, and has been called to check out many alarms that go off at night in local businesses of our small town. On most nothing is found out of place, but there have been some where the security cameras inside show a ghostly figure. One of these you can clearly see that it sits down on the office chair.

On one of these alarm checks, there had been a report some months back by a local mechanic. He had seen a child inside a dollar store late at night, so he called it in. No one was found inside that night. A few months later, the alarm went off, my son and two others checked it out finding everything in order. Just as they had completed they were called back because the alarm was trigger again. This time they found a lot of toys on the floor in the toy isle.

An other story that convinced me had first been told to me in a beer joint by a man who was originally from Durango Mexico. He was employed as a ranch hand here in our county. He had gone to check some cattle early one morning on the Herradura Ranch where his boss had grazing rights. This is in Lasalle County, Texas on hwy 624 in the middle of nowhere. When he got down to open the gate he noticed a woman walking by the side of the hwy, with very long hair, looking down. She never showed her face. He was going to ask her if she needed any help, but had hesitated since he only spoke Spanish. After he opened the gate, he couldn't find a trace of her.

This man later asked told the ranch neighbor just across the hwy, about the woman. The ranch neighbor told him he had also seen her, but walking just inside the pasture. Several years later, a couple coming back to town at night down that same hwy, reported a lady walking down the side of the hwy, close to the entrance of the Heradura Ranch, with very long hair, looking down, never revealing her face.

My son tells me that several calls have come in over the years from different people describing the same woman. That has made me a believer even though I have never seen anything personally. I tell my friends that if I am ever so fortunate, and get to see this woman, I will follow her.

Homar

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
crosse de sign
-- think of a "natural" recording --sort of a natural "vcr" loop playing when conditions are "correct" -- we know that both sound and video images can be "recorded" and played back via "iron oxide" (rust) on tape after its being "electrically charged "--this could account for "repeating ghost" images that do the same exact thing over and over again --just like a movie clip playing over and over again .

and thru tv we know that electronic images can travel thru time and space (both sound and images) were broadcast thru the air in pre cable days --it took a few seconds of time to travel from the place of broadcast to your tv -- and it crossed distance --so "electronic images" can travel thru both time and space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread