Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
No, they are not.

They seem to be a new way of life today......

That's disturbing....

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2 Why would anyone even start to believe that "corrupt cop stories" are political?

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Every forum I've ever belonged to and they are MANY, has a section for current events, todays news, etc. for people to post links to news stories. I was under the impression that was what "everything else" was for on here. It's a pretty sad state of affairs when a VERY small handfull of people have the bosses on speed dial and have the ability to get members banned for frivolous reasons. It's my opinion that allowing that puts those members on a power trip and makes them do it even more. The best way to stop the constant bickering is to stop catering to a select few... I treat this place the same as the local bar, coffee club at Dunkin Donuts, friends sitting around a campfire, etc. Treasure hunting is what we have in common but we sometimes discuss the events of the day, issues that we care about, or whatever. To have rules that are too rigid and an administration that rules with an iron fist only serves to drive people away as it has already. I also don't expect this thread to stay up long for these very reasons but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised for once. This has been an ongoing problem and constantly sweeping it under the rug with frivolous time outs and disappearing threads will NOT solve anything. At least a couple of the mods agree with me but will remain nameless for their protection.. "This is my opinion and my opinion alone and supports no particular political party or insults any particular members. If you "assume" it's about you then YOU are the problem" If it got your knickers in a knot here's a dime... Buttt.. if you need an informal poll simply count my "likes", Many of my posts concern these silly issues and it seems my feelings are certainly not alone. .... Now I need to go do some yard work. It's a beautiful Spring day here in Tennessee and too nice to be inside. Oh and welcome back Red. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps the cry babies are corrupt themselves, and you are stepping on toes. Why else would people not want corruption exposed???

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
A slow trickle soon to turn into a raging river.I'll understand this to make 4,thank you guys:icon_thumleft:.thanks for the welcome back NHB:icon_thumleft:

Why would anyone even start to believe that "corrupt cop stories" are political?

Because a paying member got catered to.Right joyboy?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps the cry babies are corrupt themselves, and you are stepping on toes. Why else would people not want corruption exposed

Good point Bosn.:icon_thumleft:

If i'm stepping on toes they best be moving their feet or I'll move them.Ive been a whistleblower before and wont hesitate to be one again.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you however, after observing this forum for the last 15 years you'll see total inconsistency.
One year there's a political forum and then after it becomes a mess from people fighting each other.....It's gone.
Then a year later it comes back but under a different title like "World news and events" which quickly turns political and people end up fighting each other.
It goes bye bye and then comes back under a different guise.
Somewhere in between all of this, T-net inserts a religious forum which ends up being another slug fest between Protestants and Catholics.
Both go away and then eventually a second amendment forum materializes which ends up becoming political and people start fighting.
All I know is I spent close to an hour writing a post about banks controlling the masses recently and then find the whole thread gone the next day.
Why do I waste my time?
This would be my guess as to why Worldtalker made a thread the next day entitled "This post is not political...."
I imagine you're not the only one frustrated about this!
There's a lot I would really like to say but that would probably get me banned.
RJC, when you post informative articles one after the other, eventually someone will try to shoot the messenger.
Hang in there!
Cheers,
Dave.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
RJC, when you post informative articles one after the other, eventually someone will try to shoot the messenger.
Hang in there!

I fully intend to Muddy,they have no clue at all to who their dealing with.None whatsoever.:laughing7:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
How in the world could exposing criminal activity (yes, cops involved in criminal activity when they break the law ... just like us) be politics?

Did the cop say he was doing what he did for political reasons or something?

If not, it could just be that someone thinks cops are above the law ... which means that that someone is trying to insert politics to shut down discourse.

Disgraceful conduct if you ask me. Persons like that try to insert politics where there is none.

Some folks here would try to turn a discussion of the color green into a political thread.

Brother Dave Gardner had a discussion about it once and I'll get it a close as I remember:

"What color is prejudice? Is it black? Is it white?

"No brother."

"Is it yellow?"

"Nope."

"Purple? Red? Brown?"

"Nope."

"Well then, what is the color of prejuduce?"

"It's green."

"Green?"

"Yes brother, it's green. And let me tell you, if you don't have enough green, you're a second class citizen wherever you go."

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
People who back corruption are just as corrupt as the garbage they back.Shows you what kind garbage some people are doesnt it.I cant wait wait until the trash starts to get hauled out,I'll be knee deep in helping get rid of it.Sniff sniff I dont smell any rancid pork fat yet,I'm sure some will turn up.

Shunkaha

Apr 2, 2013
Helena, Montana
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705 Gold Pack, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I think EVERY instance of police corruption and abuse should be front page news. It always seems like it's the same 2 or 3 people on here that always are in favor of the police being able to kill or maim anyone they want, without any repercussions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread