Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What's always been interesting is when I had a stalker - you and I have discussed it - I was the first to get banned.

Then, when I get back I have pure hatred waiting in my inbox ... something about sex with her bull. That person continued the stalking for almost a week before they were put on time out.

Hmmm...

Then one individual here posted a BLATANTLY POLITICAL TOPIC yesterday, but when I visited their page ... nope, no ban. That individual is one of the whiners who is always complaining if the world doesn't blindly accept any statement as fact.

Hmmm...

Double standard?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's always been interesting is when I had a stalker - you and I have discussed it - I was the first to get banned.

Then, when I get back I have pure hatred waiting in my inbox ... something about sex with her bull. That person continued the stalking for almost a week before they were put on time out.

Hmmm...

Then one individual here posted a BLATANTLY POLITICAL TOPIC yesterday, but when I visited their page ... nope, no ban. That individual is one of the whiners who is always complaining if the world doesn't blindly accept any statement as fact.

Hmmm...

Double standard?

Chad, why didn't you report the thread it is impossible for us to read all threads/posts so if it's not reported we have to stumble on it, it's not a double standard issue

I wanted 2nd under charter member to begin with, after it was locked down I requested to move the 2nd to charter members only forum again and mod it there with warning if offend by politics dont enter forum but I lost the case...

I was not aware admins were getting complaints from both sides, otherwise I would have highly recommended the right stop...

In the end it is their forum legally as far as ownership and mods will enforce the rules.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The site I hit that allows politics ect. does warn the faint of heart to not enter such threads. And you know what? Whining gets you nowhere just cause someone posts what you don,t like.The result, much less arguing and what there is is more carefully thought out. Life is politics,treasure hunting is fraught with politics.
Who has heard from myself in a p.m. regarding such? Right, because I consider a differing opinion just that,whining to someone else not going to improve me. Who paid tax on treasure hunting equipment? Hmmm. What happens on a windfall like the couple in Cali.? That is not self government,make your own uniformed rules.Its political when the government or any affiliate looks at it.
I,m not Reds biggest fan and he,s not mine, but if we disagree we disagree. I have no problem leaving a thread or passing on a post,or engaging in a discussion depending on topic.Do I seek only agreement in treasure hunting or anything else,absolutely no way, I don,t learn that way nor can I keep a feel for an opponents argument/right to express opinion.. Later we may agree on something else and we both survive to live another day anyway.. Sure don,t need to pick each others scabs but if we want to why stop us? Ohhh, the controlled environment of our house here,s rules. O.k. I,ll go elsewhere to keep abreast of current events and political debate as little as there really is worth debating that is affected by doing such.Good luck keeping the whiners happy.It may be about more than Red and his ilk.

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Red, looks like we're not going to get anywhere here, but I think we both know how any further disregard of the rules will go, just as it will go for anyone else who does the same. You and I both know that you have a comprehensive list of what's allowed and what isn't in your inbox. Use it please.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Doesnt matter whats on the list if it isnt written in the rules.You want rules followed put it in writing otherwise its a farce.Rules are rules otherwise,if not in writing,all they are is opinions.As I said,we dont read minds here.Passing rules and then keeping them to yourself until they are broken is B.S.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesnt matter whats on the list if it isnt written in the rules.You want rules followed put it in writing otherwise its a farce.Rules are rules otherwise,if not in writing,all they are is opinions.As I said,we dont read minds here.Passing rules and then keeping them to yourself until they are broken is B.S.

Red you are not helping your cause or anyone including your self with that attitide. You can be cordial and still discuss your issue...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chad, why didn't you report the thread it is impossible for us to read all threads/posts so if it's not reported we have to stumble on it, it's not a double standard issue

I wanted 2nd under charter member to begin with, after it was locked down I requested to move the 2nd to charter members only forum again and mod it there with warning if offend by politics dont enter forum but I lost the case...

I was not aware admins were getting complaints from both sides, otherwise I would have highly recommended the right stop...

In the end it is their forum legally as far as ownership and mods will enforce the rules.

You were involved in that discussion as well ... and there was no politics or 2nd forums at the time. I was a fairly new signup.

We exchanged several PMs about the subject.

When I tried to brush it off by saying she was just infatuated with me is when all hell broke loose. Then I began posting pictures of ticks every time this person attacked ... and I got banned.

I communicated with Jeff of PA and FFARL after I came back.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Saying it like it is TH.I dont call it having an attitude,I call it reality.You cant call something that it isnt and expect everybody to go along with it JUST BECAUSE YOU OR THEY SAY SO.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You were involved in that discussion as well ... and there was no politics or 2nd forums at the time. I was a fairly new signup.

We exchanged several PMs about the subject.

When I tried to brush it off by saying she was just infatuated with me is when all hell broke loose. Then I began posting pictures of ticks every time this person attacked ... and I got banned.

I communicated with Jeff of PA and FFARL after I came back.

Hmmm...

Double standard?

This is what I am referring to...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at your quote above my statement..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need a boxing ring thread where all desussions are wide open with no report alert buttons

LOL.

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what it's worth, I would be open to having an unmoderated political forum someday down the road, if all this dust ever settles.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Well Red, looks like we're not going to get anywhere here, but I think we both know how any further disregard of the rules will go, just as it will go for anyone else who does the same. You and I both know that you have a comprehensive list of what's allowed and what isn't in your inbox. Use it please.
Would it be possible for the rest of us to see this list ? If it's different from the rules that are posted publicly it would be good to know. Or maybe you can add it to the list of published rules and call it the "Red amendment".. And cheer up man, UncleMatt sure seems to "like" you alot... LOL

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
For what it's worth, I would be open to having an unmoderated political forum someday down the road, if all this dust ever settles.
Awww.. How come UncleMatt dosn't "like" this idea ? LOL Well I do very much as I'm sure the rest of the free thinkers on the forum do as well. Keep us posted. I think it's a great idea. :thumbsup:

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awww.. How come UncleMatt dosn't "like" this idea ? LOL Well I do very much as I'm sure the rest of the free thinkers on the forum do as well. Keep us posted. I think it's a great idea. :thumbsup:

Comments like this are exactly the type of thing keeping it from happening, FYI.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$##&**#

My apologies FFarl

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would it be possible for the rest of us to see this list ? If it's different from the rules that are posted publicly it would be good to know. Or maybe you can add it to the list of published rules and call it the "Red amendment".. And cheer up man, UncleMatt sure seems to "like" you alot... LOL

Here's the list: Anything to do with politics or religion, as either is defined by Webster's dictionary. This includes anything to do with our government or that of any other country or state in the world, any discussion of any agency of the government that doesn't specifically deal with treasure hunting, War, the NSA, the 2nd amendment, anything found on Fox news or CNN that doesn't have to do with treasure, anything to do with any political figure that does not own a metal detector, the separation of church and state, conspiracy theories, terrorism, Religious freedoms, etc. As the dictionary defines it, "Of or pertaining to a state, it's government, or any of it's agencies".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread